What's new

One Love and LadyCropSitter's Prolific Cavalcade.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
killer thread dude just read all 7 pgs took forerever lol the pics are killa they all look great. def gonna be fun to sort threw and pic keepers... i always did the transition nute thing never new it had a name just tried it once and noticed how much happier the plants looked with then extra n in the first few wks,, and i did notice it adds bout 1wk extra to flowertime but its worth it imo. better late then never to join the party... peace brotha

One Love 731

Veteran
Well I moved 1000 miles away and LadyCropSitter went her own way. She was a great friend, partner and lover. Whoever may share the next part of her journey with her is truly blessed. I do miss this place but it seems life has a different plan for the time being. When I roll out a new show I'll probably do something totally different as I left all the equipment behind. Funny how the journey changes sometimes. All is well and both of us are safe, no problems just time to move on. I'll be around as this place is as much a home to me as any place although it seems LCS has decided to leave this lifestyle behind. Thanks for having me and thanks to all that took the ride with us. I feel blessed to be in such a great peer group. I hope everything is everything for all of you and yours. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man. Good luck to you where ever you end up. +1 for the positive attitude man. Hope to see ya back in the garden ASAP.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Shit sucks but it sounds like you are doing alright. I was in a similar pickle about 2 years ago. Moved in with the girlfriend at the time to help out her roommate with living situation woes. We ended up breaking up and shit was miserable for 2 or 3 months when I was stuck living there. I went through with my dream and moved 1600 miles west and never looked back. Best thing I could have done. Shit always works out in the end and I'm sure you'll have a new squeeze in not time. Stay classy. :yes:

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
hey.. sorry to here this.. Your grows were among the ones i actually paid attention to.... but life happens and a part of us dies to be born into something else... Cheers to u bro.. may one day we see you again rippen up the show!

One Love 731

Veteran
It will be sooner than later, I will be back on the front lines with the best group of peep's in the world. This break was much needed. I am so thankful for the time Ive had to reflect and transcend my self inflicted bullshit. Time to get back to what I love most/Overgrow this shades of grey world. Thank you all for the kind words. I'll always be here and will never turn my back on this amazing plant and peer group. I and I will prevail. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Mountain High

Veteran
It will be sooner than later, I will be back on the front lines with the best group of peep's in the world. This break was much needed. I am so thankful for the time Ive had to reflect and transcend my self inflicted bullshit. Time to get back to what I love most/Overgrow this shades of grey world. Thank you all for the kind words. I'll always be here and will never turn my back on this amazing plant and peer group. I and I will prevail. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Good words right there, sending some good vibes and hope to see some blooming buds from you soon.

One Love 731

Veteran
Well nothing much has changed, want to dive back into the fourms but dont know were to start. seems all the old threads have died and Im not the only one keeping a low profile. Hope ya are all doin well. 1:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts