What's new

One garden, may blessings

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one brother ZenBee!
That´s one of my favorite Portuguese artists, i love his deep&rough voice straight from the dark streets of Oporto. The guys does a impressive crossover between out folk roots and street music, love it!

ZENBEE

couldnt agree more, he got it!...guess I dont have to mention 'Fire', or was it originaly you flashin that one for me??

paulo73

Veteran
Monday update

Monday update

I think i´ve found the sweetest herb until today!
My Z7#2. This girl stinks of molasses, cinnamon and sour grapes and i´m just loving her!!!
Here she is ready for harvest
picture.php

picture.php

Now ready for drying
picture.php

picture.php

And finally ready for cure
picture.php

Have a great week guys

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
You cheers me up with your pics,,Your the medicine man,bet your herbs are real good!!
A wonderfull job on all..Stay bright green and keep on shining!!..peace

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

Very nice mate....Great looking buds.

Thanks mate.

You cheers me up with your pics,,Your the medicine man,bet your herbs are real good!!
A wonderfull job on all..Stay bright green and keep on shining!!..peace

:huggg:

Couple of pics from #1 entering the 3rd week of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
This one just showed the good sex tonight
Pakistani Chitral Kush on a 3,5lts pot on the day of the flip
picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there guys.
The Sun has been shinning for the last couple of days and again i find myself stretching too much for my own back sake. I tend to push the pedal to the floor on everything that i do and by now i know from experience that others don´t seem to appreciate my cruising speed.
My bad, i know, but nowadays i don´t impose myself to anyone, i just do my shit on my own.
At times, like today, when i´ve done in 12hours more than some people take a whole week to do, even my missus looks me with estranged and sometimes scared eyes.
Right now i´m so smashed on my mazzar that it´s very hard to manage to write these few lines, but it´s the best way that i know to take my mind out of the terrible back pain that afflicts me tonight. But the work was done and tomorrow is another day that i want to the fullest.
Now i better stop digressing and post the damn pictures
Fire OG
picture.php

picture.php

Cypress Hill OG
picture.php

This one went tonight into the flower room

Blue Cheese by now hanged to dry
picture.php

picture.php

The nice weather brought chaos to my grow rooms. All my fault due to cross contamination between my backgarden and the interior plants. I´m working on it and not that bothered. Even the pests deserve a chance.

paulo73

Veteran
A couple of days ago 3 beautiful UK Cheese French cut came down.
Heavy yielders is a understatement.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At the moment i got a Sleeckstack X Skunk, dodgy DNA cross, on the last hours of darkness before i chop her. Too many hermie signs for me to keep her going.
I will post some pics of her later on because she was looking good, the poor thing.

paulo73

Veteran
Couple of shots from the Sleeckstack X Skunk cross
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A big sativa, shame about the male nanas

paulo73

Veteran
"Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus"

This just made my day
[YOUTUBEIF]/t8I2Xt54bwY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Is our response to music hard-wired or culturally determined? Is the reaction to rhythm and melody universal or influenced by environment? Join host John Schaefer, scientist Daniel Levitin and musical artist Bobby McFerrin for live performances and cross cultural demonstrations to illustrate musics note-worthy interaction with the brain and our emotions.

This segment features an impressive display of improvisational harmony from Bobby McFerrin.

This event took place on June 12, 2009 in the Gerald Lynch Theater at the City University of New York. This is the sixth of ten segments.

PURE MAGIC!!!:woohoo:

paulo73

Veteran
PCK Flowers
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I´m well happy with the performance of these babies. Untrained seedlings that showed a great homogeneity and fast growth rate. I predict some pretty good smoke in a few weeks time.

Latest posts

Latest posts