What's new

One garden, may blessings

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Your garden is looking great, Paulo. For the next seed run I'd go with the Malawi Gold x Sandstorm. PCK and PP are well documented, you pretty much know what you're gonna get from them, but the MGxSS cross is more of an unknown. At least to me. :D

RudeDog

Veteran
Excellent thread so far Paulo...Sorry I'm a touch late.

I reckon you be turning out high grade soon enough.

Very calming is gardening...Heres to you pal.:respect:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Saturday Update

Saturday Update

Your garden is looking great, Paulo. For the next seed run I'd go with the Malawi Gold x Sandstorm. PCK and PP are well documented, you pretty much know what you're gonna get from them, but the MGxSS cross is more of an unknown. At least to me.

Thanks rasputin. Fair opinion my friend.

only seen pics of the sandstorm...outstanding long and fat colas

I´ve seen those as well and a few of my internet contact swear by the sandstorm.Thanks for the opinion.

Excellent thread so far Paulo...Sorry I'm a touch late.

I reckon you be turning out high grade soon enough.

Very calming is gardening...Heres to you pal.

You´ve come right on time buddy. Grab yourself a seat and roll a fattie.
Let me show my Z7 #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It´s not gonna be a big yielder but the buds are rock hard already and there´s a sweet spice to the buds that i´m really loving.
So i might end with some good medicine.

RudeDog

Veteran
Wish I could roll a fatty to look at you pics with...I'm right out and don't chop for another 4 weeks.

Nice flowers on the Z7 mate....What is her make up?

paulo73

Veteran
Good morning RD.
We´re pretty much on the same page my friend, right out and with another 4weeks or more to go. But it can´t be compared with the feeling of not having nor smoke nor plants, that one really depresses me.
An to be totally honest i got a Nevs Haze Hybrid from Female seeds on a 3,5lts pot that is looking no more than 10 to 15 days from chopping. Have a look.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Don´t ask me why or how but i´m finding it much easier to control my hazes/pure sativas when i grow them in small pots. Less stretch, better feeding regime, faster flowering period and easier to flush. I´m getting it all wrong? Or am i making any sense?

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey paulo,
glad you are back on it. i nearly missed that one.. anyways, subscribed now, it's all good :lurk:

i got two dinafem cheese as well. not really expecting too much but will flower them at one point as well (need to move flats first).

take care and thanks for the show! love the diversity of strains, not to mention the stoney point of view - same feelings over here, man.

puff puff pass :wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Gather round guys, gather round!

Gather round guys, gather round!

Very nice garden paulo

Thank you pine boy, you are welcome to visit whenever you feel like it.

hey paulo,
glad you are back on it. i nearly missed that one.. anyways, subscribed now, it's all good .

i got two dinafem cheese as well. not really expecting too much but will flower them at one point as well (need to move flats first).

take care and thanks for the show! love the diversity of strains, not to mention the stoney point of view - same feelings over here, man.

puff puff pass

Puff puff pass brother Eugen.
It´s my pleasure to be able to share it with you kind growers.
And even without being able to read most of what goes on in your thread just by the shots i can see you are a man of my own heart.
Now let´s bring some more diversity.
I´m testing a couple of new strains for our Ozzie brothers Wizards of Oz
MBS#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Z99, this one just starting to flower now
picture.php

Have fun guys

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yo Paulo!!! great update!!! for the next round I'd go with the PCK to see some colours.....but I've to quote also rasputin's answer!!!! BTW hard choice......

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you brothers

Thank you brothers

very nice garden my friend !
U have a green hand no doubt

Best luck !
Bless'

Many thanks Freaks. I try my best and the follow my lead i guess.

yo Paulo!!! great update!!! for the next round I'd go with the PCK to see some colours.....but I've to quote also rasputin's answer!!!! BTW hard choice......

After many doubts i popped 8 PCK seeds many thanks for the input guys. The other ones will follow any day soon.
Now let me show you my DSDs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking a bit underfed but i´m on it.

Organic joe

Grab a seat on a shady place and make yourself at home Organic Joe.
I got little more than 3square meters of flowering space with different heights for different stretches.
Several pot sizes are being used.
From a Nevs Haze hybrid on a 3,5lts
View Image

you defenitly got it going on looks real good in here I'll stick around and learn some new tips...i currently am doing a seed run for auto pineapple expressas my first shot at things...hopefully things turn out good for me
But good luck with you grow man stay safe and on cloud nine

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Organic Joe. It´s nice to have you around.
All the best luck with the seed run.

Now a little question, i´ve noticed TODAY, what a looser, that this thread as a spelling mistake on the title. It was supposed to be "One Garden, many blessings" instead of the almost surreal "One Garden, may blessings" ...is there any way of correcting this one?

Is there any point in sending a pm to the mod?

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks for joining in brother ZenBee.
Good news on the PCK, 7 out of 7 popped out alright. So it´s all good.

Today, i´m possessed by the Spring Spirit, i´ve popped 5 Masinbindi ( Zamal x Warlock) from Magus. Anyone know these ones? They arrived to my hands labelled as "pretty rare".
I can´t find that much info around...any help is appreciated.
Now to finish a couple of shots from my AK47 #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is how i like to see my indoor girls. Props to Serious Seeds!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey paulo,
you keep the good stuff coming. i am smoking some ak47 right now. :laughing:
the zamal x warlock, i can only talk about the warlock, which has a super fruity smell to it, kind of fluffy buds, short flowering time till resin production. the plant tends to turn darker colours in later flowering.
all i know about zamal is that it won IC 420 cup 2008 9th place and is a sativa, presumably from Madagascar.
enjoy :wave:

paulo73

Veteran
Now some CDB Crew Z7

Now some CDB Crew Z7

You got a winner! pretty vigourus... Thumbs in the sky

Let´s hope we are right, but she really looks like a winner.

hey paulo,
you keep the good stuff coming. i am smoking some ak47 right now.
the zamal x warlock, i can only talk about the warlock, which has a super fruity smell to it, kind of fluffy buds, short flowering time till resin production. the plant tends to turn darker colours in later flowering.
all i know about zamal is that it won IC 420 cup 2008 9th place and is a sativa, presumably from Madagascar.
enjoy

You lucky man, how´s that AK smoking? Very well i´m sure.
Thanks on the info and let´s hope they pop alright.

I´m also running 3 different Z7s from CBD Crew and they are all great looking plants. Here´s #1 already being flushed.
16th March
picture.php

picture.php

25th March
picture.php

picture.php

I started flowering around the 10th of February so it means this one is fast. I like fast:woohoo:

paulo73

Veteran
LA Conf UK Cut

LA Conf UK Cut

Last year i met a fellow uk grower and we swapped a few genetics.
LA Conf was at the time given to me and by now i am very happy for having her around.
Couple of pics of her entering the 8th week of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not a heavy yielder but i´m all about quality so she will be around until i find a better replacement. Take care guys

Latest posts

Latest posts