What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OMMP Patients/Grower Connections

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I maybe heading to oregon in a few months for a re-location....

i have spoken with some rental agencys that would actully prefer grower tenants...

my problem is now here in CA i grow my bud then take it to the clubs and they distribute it to patients. I hear in order to grow 96 plants in oregon you need 16 patients...

My question, does OMMP connect patients or growers or is that something that is left up to the grower?

beach

Here is a link to the oregon laws.

There are a couple of organisations around that might help but for the most part we have to find our own which is a b****
Just did a google search and found this.. might be worth checking out.

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Off Site Links Please

No Off Site Links Please

..they don't like us talking about true compassion here.
Friends the website policy allows NO offsite links. There is a new sticky posted. I have asked the Admin to review this, but until it is changed they will not be allowed. I am as compasionate for med patients as many here as well as being a very disabled patient myself. Thank you..DD

ommpcaregiver

Need a Grower? Need a Patient? www.OMMPCAREGIVER.com Grower/Patient online connection

Need a Grower? Need a Patient? www.OMMPCAREGIVER.com Grower/Patient online connection

Do you need a Grower? Do you need Patients? GOTO www.OMMPCAREGIVER.com this site is awesome! It is an online Oregon Medical Marijuana OMMP Patient and Grower connection and i would love to share it with the world. This website confidentially matches Valid OMMP Oregon medical marijuana growers and patients. Click the link below to visit this great online resource!

OregonSkunk

333-008-0080
Permissible Amounts of Medical Marijuana

(4) On or after July 1, 2008, a grower may produce marijuana for no more than four patients or designated primary caregivers concurrently.

don't look like you will be able to get 16 caregiving cards

ClozetGrl

this guy is self promoting his new business making $ off of the backs of patients.

Oregon has lots of FREE hook ups. Google search resources in Oregon.

Do you need a Grower? Do you need Patients? GOTO www.OMMPCAREGIVER.com this site is awesome! It is an online Oregon Medical Marijuana OMMP Patient and Grower connection and i would love to share it with the world. This website confidentially matches Valid OMMP Oregon medical marijuana growers and patients. Click the link below to visit this great online resource!

sh1wn

In oregon a caregiver is differant from a grower,you can have both.Growers can only hold 4 cards.There is no limit on caregiver cards.Caregivers cannot grow,only transport and help administer meds.

OregonSkunk

this guy is self promoting his new business making $ off of the backs of patients.

Oregon has lots of FREE hook ups. Google search resources in Oregon.

I am glad Oregon does have some limits in the program. this dude does want to come up here grow commercial and be protected, and make money which is bullshit. In California when a Patient goes to the dispensery what do they pay for 1/8? I heard its around $75 bucks Thats not right!! and we all talk bad about big medicine corporations making millions and billions of $ for making the medicine that people buy to stay pain free. And that is what is going on here I think, a guy wanting to make money off of the sick and be protected from the law.:thank you:

Here is my take on your reply Skunk, I believe in free market enterprise, and that means people have CHOICES, they have the choice to buy into big pharma, or they have the choice to get their own medication, or to get MMJ, now I love cannabis and all things related to her, but I do not think you understand what it takes to produce some of this high end chronic everyone of you "medical" patients are clamoring to get for dirt cheap if not free!

If there are people in oregon willing to give it away great! but that can only last so long you see! medical or not they still bust people for that! you cant "give away" anything that is TAXABLE in the USA.
You need to do the work on say a one acre outdoor plot or even just the setup and construction of a greenhouse facility and tell me you would give away everything! you are nuts! what you do is recoup your investment plus say 20% then start to slowly lower the price, if you do anything drastic you piss off ALOT OF PEOPLE! not just the .gov but also other growers who have put their life into some of these strains only to be ousted by commercial crap.

I know first hand you can get zips of ridiculous awesome chronic for 220, around what 27.50$ an 1/8th! you are retarded to walk into a club and pay 70$ for the same shit you can get on the street for less than half the price.

OregonSkunk

Here is my take on your reply Skunk, I believe in free market enterprise, and that means people have CHOICES, they have the choice to buy into big pharma, or they have the choice to get their own medication, or to get MMJ, now I love cannabis and all things related to her, but I do not think you understand what it takes to produce some of this high end chronic everyone of you "medical" patients are clamoring to get for dirt cheap if not free!

If there are people in oregon willing to give it away great! but that can only last so long you see! medical or not they still bust people for that! you cant "give away" anything that is TAXABLE in the USA.
You need to do the work on say a one acre outdoor plot or even just the setup and construction of a greenhouse facility and tell me you would give away everything! you are nuts! what you do is recoup your investment plus say 20% then start to slowly lower the price, if you do anything drastic you piss off ALOT OF PEOPLE! not just the .gov but also other growers who have put their life into some of these strains only to be ousted by commercial crap.

I know first hand you can get zips of ridiculous awesome chronic for 220, around what 27.50$ an 1/8th! you are retarded to walk into a club and pay 70$ for the same shit you can get on the street for less than half the price.

I take it your from California

i can understand hooking up patients with growers but putting a price on it is crazy

jr_sanford

Hello, Oregon just enforced their their concentrates ban so my current grower had to shut down. I am seeking a new grower. I live in NE Portland. How soon are you coming to Oregon? Send me an email if you like.

J.R.

jr_sanford

That link returns the error, "Server not found"

J.R.