What's new

OMG!! Does everyone here smoke 5 pounds of pot a year?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

1.5 ~ 2.0 #s annually, a medicinal user I toke judiciously as I mostly toke every hour I'm awake, very small bong hits, some topped w/kief, cwh or sometimes with rosin/shatter when available. I also use edibles (mostly cbd's), again when available.

G

Gr33nSanta

1.5 ~ 2.0 #s annually, a medicinal user I toke judiciously as I mostly toke every hour I'm awake, very small bong hits, some topped w/kief, cwh or sometimes with rosin/shatter when available. I also use edibles (mostly cbd's), again when available.

judging by your posts count I would have guessed you were more a 10 lbs a year person haha

rangergord

To the OP. Yes its too much. If you weren't a grower it would unsustainable. Your consumption patterns by your own admission, are those of an addict. A tobbaco addict. You obviously are not alone. You seem to have a fair bit ot self awareness and gave an honest description of yourself. The fact that you went to the trouble of taking inventory so thoroughly means you could make positive changes if you can see a reason to do so and you don't kneed anyone else to tell you what to do

. I get high most days and smoke 7 to 10 grams a month. Its works well for me.

Easy7

Veteran
Smoking only flowers, I could get by with 255.5 grams a year. It's edibles and hash that are enticing. I can only get so much from smoking. After that it's more of a fog than anything enjoyable. It's a far better use to clean it up into some hash or edible. Those are the ways to get more from more and not less from more, for me.