What's new

Oldtimer's Haze

jwm

Veteran
I don't see these on seedbay? Will they be available soon? Do you ship to the US via your site? Thanks. I did'nt have time to read all the posts.....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
LOL I don't want a monster plant :yoinks: but she'll be.

I seeded so early but I had "mono" of breed.

As I said in CC i will mantain her in small pots the maximum time that be posible. The medium used is coco, it's a perfect soil for small pots because the plants can develop huger root system.

Maybe I should force to flower her afeterwards of take a clone.

Hola Jomiber,

It's good to force them to flower around August and then let them flower naturally outdoors in September. Keep her in small coco pots if you dont want a monster at the end of summer. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
im doin a test @ 49'N,coastal British Columbia(Vancouver),Canada.we dont get hard frost until mid Nov usually.vegged indoor under CFL's 24/O regimin.out of 5 seeds got 3 fems and 1 male(all very uniform growth pattern) and 1 runt(culled).classic looking sativas with plenty of vigour,a site 2 behold 4 the sativa fan.hardening off 3ft plants in window now,growin em in the yard so they can b babied

Welcome bigbag to the tropical adventure,

Line has suffered inbreeding and there are a few individuals that dont show much vigour or adaptability, but most of the plants are very vigorous, quite uniform in the first weeks. Are you thinking to mature them indoors or outdoors? BC is a very northern place.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I don't see these on seedbay? Will they be available soon? Do you ship to the US via your site? Thanks. I did'nt have time to read all the posts.....

Hello jwm,

I think you can still find some Oldtimer's Haze stock at seedboutique.
Hope it helps.

Jomiber

Nice advice dubi, I didn't think it buts is logical.

If grow too much, could I put her to flower in July without problems no?

Saludos!

jwm

Veteran
thanks dubi...found 'em...Question, Just how difficult is this strain to finish properly? The description sounds awesome but also a bit daunting. I'm an experienced grower and would do them indoors in a tent under a 600w growlux most likely. I know the yield won't be huge but the high/effect sounds absolutely worth the extra time and effort.

thanks.

bigbag

Veteran
doin em outdoors but will manipulate them into flowering b4 thier natural time,hehe.keepin em in 2 gallon pots 2 control size.prolly supercrop em as well.
BC south coast has medditeranean micro climates and great weather in summer.we get lucky some years and get warm,dry autumns.even if they dont finish up 2 full potential...they make lovely ornamentals

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
A dream...

A dream...

I reside in a tropical Central American country.

Do open pollination.

And then...

Spread seeds in all national parks so the specie will live free forever.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice advice dubi, I didn't think it buts is logical.

If grow too much, could I put her to flower in July without problems no?

Saludos!

Buenas Jomiber,

Yes, you can force her to flower earlier indoors in July (or forcing darkness outdoors by moving the plant diarly inside a dark room after 12 hours of light).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks dubi...found 'em...Question, Just how difficult is this strain to finish properly? The description sounds awesome but also a bit daunting. I'm an experienced grower and would do them indoors in a tent under a 600w growlux most likely. I know the yield won't be huge but the high/effect sounds absolutely worth the extra time and effort.

thanks.

Welcome jwm,

We highly recommed pure Oldtimer's Haze for outdoor growing in tropical climates and for indoor seed production. For indoor sinsemilla i'd personally recommend a haze hybrid.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
doin em outdoors but will manipulate them into flowering b4 thier natural time,hehe.keepin em in 2 gallon pots 2 control size.prolly supercrop em as well.
BC south coast has medditeranean micro climates and great weather in summer.we get lucky some years and get warm,dry autumns.even if they dont finish up 2 full potential...they make lovely ornamentals

Props for your efforts bigbag, hopefuly you have a warm autumn and you can mature them. Forcing them first to flower would help a lot. Best wishes.

C

chunkymunky

i have always wanted a pure haze, any chance there will be more of these listed in the near future

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome chunkymunky,

Hopefully fresh oldtimer's haze stock will be released again around January 2010.

bigbag

Veteran
well i shouldve heeded your warning re indoor crops of OT1Haze.hit the cieling,took 4ever,hates nutes.plants got nute lock and we were forced 2 chop.not reccommended 4 indoor,oh well

bigbag

Veteran
wasnt so much that...but loooong flowering period.my buddy simply gave up.on another down note,my outdoor OT1's were discovered and chopped by do-gooders

Latest posts

Latest posts