What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Good news for some who missed out on the OT Haze listings on Seedbay, not all the OT Haze listings were paid for...therefore, the following varieties will be showing up on Seedbay again....watch for them! Warning, some of the varieties below are limited to 1 pack and some a few more. So if you are interested, set an auction filter to notify you when they are re-listed.

OT Haze 3f x 6m
OT Haze 10f x 6m
OT Haze 12f x 6m
OT Haze 13f x 6m
OT Haze 23f x 6m

Thanks!
dg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Haze #1,yesterday :D
P1013394.jpg

P1013393.jpg

G

Dressed to impress as usual Raco.. Pop pop crack crack.. wait n weed what a beautiful day!:)

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Raco that haze is putting on some good sized bud for indoor. Good job. Is she putting off that classic haze smell yet?

patolunga2

:headbange great pic and that haze is looking soo good!!
and yeah!! those buds are looking really good sized!

still a long wait for mine to look like yours :puppydoge , ejje i can´t wait!! :rasta:

as skinny leaf ask... how does the haze smell??

stay safe and good luck my friend!! qwack qwack!!

buenos humos amigos de la ACE ! :rasta: y gracias a ustedes!
ya volvere con algunas fotitos de las hermanitas haze de estos lares ;)

patolunga.

Last edited:

patolunga2

buenos humos para ti tambien charlie!!

well here the hazes are doing really good...
still a long wait.. the rigth one have 2 weeks or 3 week more in flowering than her sister... in a month for sure the change will be more noticeable..

here the nigth shoot of the OT haze sister

and for sure they are great christmas trees!! :muahaha:

thx for all my friend!!

patolunga. :wave:

C

charlie garcia

Healthy ones Pato. I always wonder what is your light cycle in your area.
They wont give you any problem knowing your excellent growing skills and results :)

Un abrazo Pato

patolunga2

hello there :wave:

charlie .. here i got around 14 hrs of sun at summer (this days) in winter it drops around 11 ... so not too many plants grows big or have long veg around here.. the indica ones turns to be some short pretty fat ladies... and the sativas more trees :muahaha: also some hibrids do really good around here... anyway the genetics when they aclimatate some seassons they really start to grow more bigger :)

ando medio liado jeje buena suerte amigo!!

patoluga. :wave:

C

charlie garcia

thx duck :) I was presuming something like that. So lucky to grow en la charca del pato hehe You seem to have a lovely sun indeed. Is going to be fun to see those hazes :)
Best luck
cuidate amigo

C

cway

Some Tips Please

Some Tips Please

Since there is quite a audience of experts in this thread I would like to ask for some tips to make sure that these girls make it to the end the right way. Im picking up some on seedbay today.. I have growing exp but not with long flowering sativas like this.. I have flowered plants 12-13 weeks the most but 22 weeks never... I thought I could handle it b/c of my male ego but after going though this thread I am humble enough to ask for tips.. I have a organic setup and 1K of sun HPS and MH.. I cant flower outside becuase I live in the US but I have about 9ft of Celing in my grow area. What are the biggest things I need to watch out for to make sure that I induce flower properly and finish..

Im seeing these girls can be finicky .. Ayuda por favor hermanos....

:rasta:

C

charlie garcia

some song says "you ll never walk alone" :)

I am sure Dubi and many friends here will help in any advice or tips for your grow.

You can feel confidence as in fact some sativas are very easy to go.. just plenty of patient and a very few tips

best luck

got one line from the ph1 x gh6 pack trying to come up with the cash for the other 3 lines that are at seedbay right now. gonna try a couple indoors with 1/8th dose of bushmaster to see what im dealing with before doing a full run of them dont want to waste anymore of them than i have to at $14 a seed lol

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some bho I made off the left-overs (dry-sieved Haze #1) :D
It´s somewhat green...the weed was very dry and had a lot of leaf,but still very nice!! :rasta:
DSCN5524.jpg

DSCN5528.jpg

G

Wow, Haze dry sift bho! That is gonna be some mighty potent stuff Raco! Great work mi amigo!

H

Hazeseeker

Happy New Year Dubi and the rest of you guys at ACE,
I'm looking forward to trying one of the lines this year, but it's difficult choice choosing which 1, do you have any flower / bud pics of the 12 x 6 and the 10 x 6?, peace, Hazeseeker

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
patolunga2 said:
buenos humos para ti tambien charlie!!

well here the hazes are doing really good...
still a long wait.. the rigth one have 2 weeks or 3 week more in flowering than her sister... in a month for sure the change will be more noticeable..

here the nigth shoot of the OT haze sister

and for sure they are great christmas trees!! :muahaha:

thx for all my friend!!

patolunga. :wave:

Buenas pato :smile:

Lovely pics! Thanks for keep posting. Your hazes are becoming beautiful trees!

Best wishes for 2008! Un abrazo.dubi