What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

T

THE TROOPER

tagged! checking in on this......be a good preveiw for when i get to mine!

TT :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower veri nice grow..plants look healthy green , i grab a chair for this such an a interesting strain..
keep it update!!

sneaky101

I want it's one sooo bad, but too many seeds already and not enough tents. Glad your doing a log of this one do I can at least see how she does. Tagged!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i have 2 girls, i went a bit mad taking clones from them so i am vegging them up a bit waiting for them to recover. they will go into flower in about 2 weeks obviously they will be topped... the good news is they seem to clone really easily!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Exactly what scent are you getting from them Moses?
strong fruity funk hangover breath...
their smell is probably their strongest point at the mo...

its funny they seem to get potbound very quickly but there isnt much growth above the soil to match the root growth. i have been comparing them to the Grapefruit Flys that i have that are way bigger even though they are in smaller pots!

T

THE TROOPER

put 10 to soak yesterday and they will be hitting the dirt in the morning!
thanks moses......hoping to see yours in the lead on this one!

TT :tiphat: