What's new

Old Seed Catalogue

T

Tr33

High all, well that is some trip back! I lost those but did order seeds from them back in 1988-89. I remember the stamp mark on one of them was from Oregon US and the other from Alberta,CA.
Lost them all after I got busted...Ahh, those were the days of super strong buds.
I have ordered thousands of seeds since then and never ever got anything come close to those geneticks.
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!
STILL LOOKING AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS!

Boom Shankar! RR

Yep, that's how they did it back in the day, send your cash to A-dam, get seeds from US growers.
I still have ungermed Seed Bank seeds from 1987

advertised in the back of High Times mag in 87-90

E

elmanito

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Super Sativa Seed Club 1988-89 :~>

picture.php

ive been cloning her since 1992. my most potent variety and the biggest yield !!

very nice skunk, thx for sharing with us whodair:thank you: im glad you dont call her kush this or kush that, elite cut and othe bullshit... nad dont want to earn some money on it... great honesty about origin of genetics...:respect: :respect: :respect:

keep it up!:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
i dont recall seeing any reports, but id lov to kno if anyone has grown out neville's colombian gold offerings batches #1 n #2 of the 85 seed bank catalouge

1luvbigherb

funkymonkey

Crap he picked out of import weed, I doubt any of them were around very long, as soon as Neville travelled to the US and acquired more genes he dropped those lines from his catalogue.

bigherb

Veteran
Crap he picked out of import weed, I doubt any of them were around very long, as soon as Neville travelled to the US and acquired more genes he dropped those lines from his catalogue.

if you didnt experience this strain you shouldnt pass judgement

you kno words of others can't be taken soo serious ,unless its fact or proof to back it up ,we heard this comment before from SAMS for one ,while your comment makes sense it doesnt hold much weight unless its first hand

IMO look at shantibaba's seed stock ,he was one of the creaters of wat considered considered austrailia's most legendary strains the mullimbin madness and does not or just hasnt offered it ever ,i believe but why?

1luvbigherb

I

Indian Culture

Neat, this is a cool thread, I like to see all the seeds that were commerical back in the day.

stinky

I have the 87 SSSC and the Seed Bank catalogs. I have held onto them since I was a young lad.

In the back of the SSSC there was a order form. You had a page that you could cut in half and you would have two order forms.

Mine has one of the order forms missing as I used one. I am not sure but I dont think I ever got my seeds.

Who can I contact for my replacement seeds? :laughing:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was looking the cats over and did anyone ever ul pg3 of SBank 87 cat?...noticed every page but that one...maybe a Mod can place this with the others...stay kewl
FOE20

Attachments

• SB87-p3-copy.jpg
    SB87-p3-copy.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 53

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea they rule.....

hey the pg 3 posted is not pg3 but a collection of the NL info doc'd in the 85, 87 and 88 cat....sorry for the mix up....just happen to find the page and it looked to fit at first...Till you read back....stay kewl
FOE20