What's new

old school trinity

LostTribe

Premium user
Trinity came from a bagseed found in a bud from trinity county. The seed was sprouted in the willamete valley. The person who sprouted it also had ties in Kansas so the strain made its way out there as well. Some folks still have the trinity but it is more tightly held then any strains i have seen in a while. People are also breeding the trinity with Lavender (the original Not somas) and something called "t7" which may be another name for old school lavender.
I heard this all last weekend from the old roommate of the lucky fellow who got that bag of herb from trinity. Yet another instance where a bagseed or accidental cross turns out to be a legend. From chemdog to gorrila glue 4, think twice when find a bagseed
I still recall the sweet pungent skunk smell to her.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Trinity
full

LostTribe

Premium user
trin.jpg

trin1.jpg

trin2.jpg

trin3.jpg

Beast still packing it on. No other plant smells like this one. Its like if you cut off a bunch of snips and smeared the sap all over everything and add a bit of pine and sweet a little citrus on the backend but mostly sweet sap. No other way I can describe but it smells fantastic. Plus the structure is really un matchable. This one was tied down to spread out the branches She is self supporting.

Tony Tokes

View attachment 18950335
View attachment 18950336
View attachment 18950337
View attachment 18950338

Beast still packing it on. No other plant smells like this one. Its like if you cut off a bunch of snips and smeared the sap all over everything and add a bit of pine and sweet a little citrus on the backend but mostly sweet sap. No other way I can describe but it smells fantastic. Plus the structure is really un matchable. This one was tied down to spread out the branches She is self supporting.
Shhhhheeeeeesh… I have snips of this on the way, due on Thursday … I am stoked!!