What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Farts having fun

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Same here. Spend part of the day filling my water bottle the other part of the day looking to see where I set it down.

G

Guest 16149

We are allowed to have fun, we just are not allowed to know we are having fun :)
(actually cannot remember what fun is :) )

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
It's not how old you are it's how old you feel.......and i Feel like feeling a blonde 20 something......:dance013:

Now, what did I come in here for.........

ijim

Be hitting 60 soon. Been working patches for weeks. Sitting here with the heat pad on my back and ice bags on the knees. Think I got all the ticks cant reach or see what I used to. Should go back to work and take it easy. Welcome young un.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
The Brain forgets which way to go, and that means our memories have gone into retirement...LOL

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I´ve forgot why I came here, but I def. feel good :)
Wifey tells me I´ve started smiling when visiting here...lol

I had something important to tell you, but that doesn´t matter, nobody remembers anything..hehe

Where did I put my pipe?....

ijim said:
Be hitting 60 soon.
well done. hope I get the chance to say the same words...in 10 years :cool:

85% of Grandparents Favor Legalization...I don't want to Hi-jack this thread..and I don't think I will-I posted this today, I guess we're in good company..DD
:dance013:

P :smoke:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One dark night
in the middle of the day
two dead boys got up to play.

Back to back
they faced each other
drew their swords
and shot each other.

When the deaf policeman heard the noise,
he went and killed the two dead boys

If you don't believe this story's true?

Ask the stoned blind guy.
He saw it too.

Now which is older?
That rhyme?
Or you?

UH OH ... i remember that one well ... looks like i'm an ol'fart like it or not . but it looks like i have great company !!!!! :)

growem green & stay safe ...Dans

mrcreosote

Veteran
Congrats on your appointment to mods guys...but I'm afraid the action is going to be like a crossing guard at a nursing home...

Ain't it a bit funny when yer mind comes up with an idea that yer 20 year old brain conceives but yer 50+ (sounds better by far than -60) year old body tells you Whaddayoo nuts?

I almost bought a kicker conversion for my old shovelhead E-Glide just in case I got a low battery and it seemed like a nice old school touch to have handy, when I realized that between my game leg and a bum heart I would be more likely to end up in the hospital or under a dirt blanket if I ever attempted to use it...

Best be happy to have an electric start Geezer-Glide and call a cab if it pulls it's lil shovelhead pranks as it likes to do from time to time.

Save it for a cosmetic touch on it's replacement...A hover-round... (with flames and skulls)

Yep...that'll be me with the green plaid plaid slacks and a leather jacket cruising down the bike lane with twin exausts and a foxtail hanging off the back.

Being old doesn't mean you can't be stylish.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wifey tells me I´ve started smiling when visiting here...

:dance013:

P :smoke:
Paddi I get that a lot from the wifey as well. It's the friendships I've built here that are most important to me. Yet some of the posts have me grinnin from ear to ear...be well, DD

Kushed_

I turned 55 2 weeks ago, and just got out of the hospital after having a TURP (Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostrate). It took 9 mos. with a catheder to get to this point! Now I can pee again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it great getting old!!! I am allready working on my next adventure!!

V

vonforne

My wife hated this place. She was even jealous of my grow friends. Ya we have separated. She stayed in Germany and I came to America. Now I just have to find a woman that is 20 years younger..............my friend in the Czech Republik says he came find me a good wife quick that fits the bill. LOL

Ya, my wife called you peeps freaks and losers. Go figure. This place makes me happy. She even wanted to take the one hour a day away from me.

Thats what I get for marrying the wild ones.

V