What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Farts having fun

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I lost my teeth in the garden this morning and forgot where I lost em...

Guess I better remember my shoes in the morning.
picture.php

G

growcodile

best vibes and wishes to your 50th birthday paddi :)

age doesnt matter, when you stay young in your mind!

will be a pleasure to see you and your sidekick von rule this forum :D heheh

sutra1

I kinda like being in my 50's. I'm finally maturing and make fewer stupid decisions. As far as aches and pains go, lemme paraphrase my 2nd favorite ball player M. Mantle "I'd have taken better care of myself if I'd known I was gonna live this long".

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie Waddles In..

Doobie Waddles In..

Hi all Old Stoners :wave:

DG noticed I turned 50 a few days ago - so she sent me here and told me to Mod this lovely forum :dance013:
I´ve been in the growscene for 30 years, so let the rock´n´roll continue :rtfo:

DG picked vonvorne to keep an eye on me, so lets hear a big welcome to my co-Mod.

If any help is needed, feel free to contact vonvorne or me:thank you:

P :smoke:

Paddi I like to join the fun every so often in our Old Farts forum...congrats n welcome to you n Von..I'm approaching the sixty milestone..hope to make it! I remember very little about the sixties, or seventies..eighties...or yesterday. Fact is I spend most of my days now looking for things I had in my hands only moments earlier-the wifey says it gives me something to do. I do wow all my friends once in a while when I come up with the name of a band or lead guitarist..yet I can't remember the words to the songs I wrote-Oh well. As long as I can still work my camera and grow weed I think I'll be happy...DD
picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
man im creeping closer to fifty

i kinda feel like a fine wine whose grapes have been completely squashed yet

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
funny thing about old farts having fun, i tried this the other night and having lost the first night of sleep in many moons, which was never an issue before, i promised my self this time never again

how can i have fun when i cant stay up past the late show without being grumpy all week !?!?!?!

i expect a some nugget of elderly wisdom to be imparted here, so thank you in advance

D

draco

three old men talking:

1 is it wendsday?
2 it IS windy today...
3 i believe it is thursday.
2 i'm thirsty too. let's go have a beer.

V

vonforne

Well I think I like this forum more and more. Thanks for making us feel welcome everyone. I have made an intro thread in 3 different forums and this by far is the best welcome we have received.

I know I am the young one here but during my life everyone of my friends was older including my last wife ( we are getting divorced now) and the girlfriend of 13 years before that. I actually think they kept me around just to remember things for them. And now that I forget things my wife is searching for a younger one with a more intact memory. LOL

I really look forward to hanging here with you all in the hands free forum for us Mods.

Hey Paddi is there a TOU rule for forgetfulness????? That is probably the only rule they will break but then again they are old and sly. They might just get one over on us young guys.

V

Hank Hemp

Veteran
You know all you old timers just crack me up. I may have said that before somewhere don't remember right now. Bump, this is that thread ain't it.

V

vonforne

Hank called me a boy......lol Thank you. I will be crusty just like you soon. I just came in here for tips when the time comes I am prepared. That is if I can remember them and find my glasses to read them.

V

D

draco

Hank called me a boy......lol Thank you. I will be crusty just like you soon. I just came in here for tips when the time comes I am prepared. That is if I can remember them and find my glasses to read them.

V

don't look now, but your glasses are on your face...

... and the hat you "lost' is on your head!

oh, and that big flat spot on your forehead is growing... duh!

dddaver

Veteran
Typical day:
Heh?....(cups hand around ear)....HEH?....Goddamn mumblin' bastards. (Leans on cane more). Now where's my damn lighter this time? (looks down) Crap, it's in my hand again! Speakin' of crap....Oops I sharted again. Ah, never mind, No use changin' my underwear. I'm just gonna' do it again anyways. What's that damn smell? :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
3 guys are talking in a Denny's about getting older. 1 is 60. 1 is 70. 1 is 80.
The 60 yo says I have a problem taking a piss. I strain and strain and all that comes out is this little dribble.
The 70yo says I have a problem taking a shit. I strain and strain and strain and all I can pass are these rock hard little turds.
The 80 year old says Every morning about 6:00 I take a long hard piss. At 6:15 I take a long, smooth, effortless shit.
The other 2 guys say well that's amazing that you don't have the same problems that we do.
The 80yo man says "it's not as good as you think. I really wish someone would wake me up at 5:45 so I could go to the bathroom and not in my bed"

hanuman

Hi all Old Stoners :wave:

DG noticed I turned 50 a few days ago - so she sent me here and told me to Mod this lovely forum :dance013:
I´ve been in the growscene for 30 years, so let the rock´n´roll continue :rtfo:

DG picked vonvorne to keep an eye on me, so lets hear a big welcome to my co-Mod.

If any help is needed, feel free to contact vonvorne or me :thank you:

P :smoke:

Welcome Paddi & vonvorne!!

Turning 50 myself in less than 3 weeks so it's about time I participated to this (sub)forum :)

For those who don't know, 1961 was the greatest year of the 20th century for wine!

G

Guest 16149

Hmm I stumbled into this thread by accident, but since I am 51 and cannot remember where I was going, this will work :)
Hiyas all

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! This word is what the wifey and I say to each other a few times every day. When I head out on a mission, making big strides and out the back door I go, I'll walk in a hurry the 20 yards to my pumphouse, yank open the door, and....................................!
I think I'll install an intercom in the green house, and the pump house, just so I can call back up and ask the wifey what the **** I was going out there for..but it is one of the only ways I get excersize nowadays, so I'd hate to loose the bennefits of that.
I've found if I stand there for a minute or two trying to figure out what I was doing that just pisses me off...so I start another project-and a couple days later- I'll find something that awakens my memory of what it was I was trying to do on the mystery day.
Big Smiles......DD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do that alllll the time DD!! ..walk into a room and go "why did I come in here?" hahah
I have lists all over the house, if I dont Ill be going to the store a cpl of times to get everything I need. hehehe