What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD DIRTY BIKER pheno hunt

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
So I scored a pack of Old Dirty Biker back in the fall after wanting to grow this one for years. And there's a cut that is in shops around here that I'm hoping to find a pheno similar to.

So I popped the whole pack the day I received it., ended up with 7 females!! sooo. I'm flowering them now and entering week 7 .so I wanted to put up a thread. I'm also flowering 3 Phenos of KGs Sowahh in the same room. But I'll post pics of those on another thread

****Also I'm slacking on getting my Twin peaks x zizi Testers started but I plan to get those germed in the next week or so. So karma if your reading this I want you to know I'm starting the testers this week and I did NOT forget!.! Had some issues to deal with tweaking my room and dealing with a minor bout of PM, but I'm back on track now *****

So far I can tell it's going to be tough to pick a keeper.
2 phenos are tall sativa Biker kush leaners for sure and the other 5 are pretty squat withninal strech if any..

Most are sweet berry , musty cheesy smell some have hints of skunk or lime.

Comments from others that have grown ODB before would be helpful .

Last edited:

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
IMG_20240310_222723.jpg

CocoNut 420

I've a biker kush x blue cheese cross (bluchi)
I've been growing it for a couple of years now, it's worth checking out depending how things go for you?
_20220330_111341.JPG

701a4386af162eac846f4911c981c542ef65d6db_2_417x500.jpeg

London city genetics.
It's berry/fruity with a spicy/cigar like aroma it's quite difficult to put the range of flavors into words but it's damn good.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Well I finished my ODB pheno hunt ( the grow part , not the cut selection part)

These plants were super easy growing , stayed green, and all were very vigourous. Lots of different terps to choose from .

Mostly cheesy phenos but 3/4 are on the biker kush side of things.

Choosing which one to keep is going to be tough.
Here's some pics taken at chop Day 71 of flower.
All had more then a few amber trichs. So I harvested them.all at the same time. I'm sure I could have let couple go another week but I'm happy.

I had some Sowahh in the same round that I took to 79 days .

My apologies to karma for not running a full journal but I'm doing a few other seed runs. And been so busy I can't possibly keep a journal for everything

Here's some pics. Of the ODB @ harvest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts