What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O'l Farts And Their Thoughts

RickLafleur

..I have to live in a world where you bozos are.....but I don’t have to stay in this thread..

or ever see you or the the other creeps..its called ignore button

see yah

horrible-crying.gif

RickLafleur

Not hearing much from the trump clowns today. I wonder how many of them are donating to help trump with his fines? Keep saving your pennies dumb dumbs, the grifter is gonna need more.

I wonder who will pay donnie jr.’s and eric’s fines?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm rolling a spliff to burn with my tea and wondering how much people actually want to get along...

It's probably going to be a little different when society devolves to a Mad Max level of severity.

Cooperation and inclusion are not high on the average Joe's interests but are high on the list of things MAGA doesn't seem to approve of.

I doubt that this country could survive the slightest of tests should it happen today.

RickLafleur

I'm rolling a spliff to burn with my tea and wondering how much people actually want to get along...

It's probably going to be a little different when society devolves to a Mad Max level of severity.

Cooperation and inclusion are not high on the average Joe's interests but are high on the list of things MAGA doesn't seem to approve of.

I doubt that this country could survive the slightest of tests should it happen today.
Don’t give up hope brother, we’ll get through it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They are fomenting revenge.

Fighting fire with fire is destroying the nation.

They are just going to get butthurt and angry (more butthurt and angrier).

I think we're better off not nominating either old man in the spirit of improving the country.

RickLafleur

Today’s republican party isn’t interested in governing and their only agenda is what a con man and simpleton tells them it is. None of them deserve our vote.

We are left with a choice between two old men, yes, but one of them is competent and the other is a threat to our democratic republic.

Easy choice as far as I’m concerned.

Latest posts

Latest posts