What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O'l Farts And Their Thoughts

moose eater

dude..I loves yah...,.I just tune in here and see yahoo news mentality and I was shocked

.....did you get jabbed?

not a dig..just trying to know your " blatant blindness and otherwise avoidable willful idiocy, avoiding blatant evidence “.....quotient

it was so hard to not end up having to comply and do it for

the old people

the kids

the job

yahoo news

the science

climate crisis

because we want to travel

or shall we just look for more quasi racists ..its like being half pregnant?
'Quasi-racist' = running along the perimeter of the lines of more clear and obvious racism, while maintaining plausible deniability so that when called on it, one can act disingenuously indignant and act the role of a forked-tongue pussy by denying they were doing or saying what many/most witnessing their behavior or antics could see through for themselves.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Winding down with a nice cup of tea.

My thoughts ponder upon which fascist asshole would lick Trump's bones clean should the next coup succeed...

• Angry
Reactions: Rgd

Rgd

Veteran
..I have to live in a world where you bozos are.....but I don’t have to stay in this thread..

or ever see you or the the other creeps..its called ignore button

see yah