What's new

ok so I was a little drastic

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
well I AM bipolar after all, but I got pissed, upset, angry and deleted my account, but um, yea I'm back. I lasted a whole 20 minutes without ic....
I am SO bipolar! *smokes a fatty*
puff puff pass ya'll
~KK

M

MoldyFrogToe

It's ok, did that the other week at some store. Only difference is, too embarrassed to go back. Plus they really were assholes.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol.. I do dumb shit like this... breathing in and out helps... deeply... whilst inhaling cannabis ;)

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
oh yea and 1203 rep!!!! :((((((((( oh well im on here all the time it'll just be a matter of time till im back where I belong.. I'm NEVER a newbie!!!
and ty AB :joint:

antimatter

Veteran
wtf happened you get your account deleted or something? I wouldn't stand for that id be on the phone with the FBI and sending in Black Water to Amsterdam.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
she started posting a bunch of pictures of erections in yummy's latest thread probably :joint:, INSTANT BAN lol

ArcticBlast

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
it-rubs-the-lotion.jpg

:D

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
lmao lmao
omg what if yummy is a hermie? would he finger himself & stroke it at the same time? that takes talent!!!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i'm going to create a yummy-like character and see how long it takes for it to be banned lmao... or see how long it takes for someone to "out" me lol

ArcticBlast