What's new

ojd's take on the cup

mr.haze420

Veteran
barney's wins 1st place with g13haze, triple xxx maroc and violator ice o later, best booth also. seed company winners are kia kush from apothecary seeds for sativa and top dog from amnesia seeds for indica

wick650

Yo Icysurfer too bad we never met up... maybe next year

Never saw the Kia Kush, is'nt apothocary seeds Eddy Lepp's seed company? Barney's G13xHaze was horrible in my opinon, I only smoked their free G13Haze joints that they were passing around at the comedy show... it was very bland pot with no smell or taste, I thought the Greenhouse SSH was the best of the offerings, love the smell of that pheno too bad it did not taste like it smelled.

My personal favorite weed that I found in Amsterdam was the Amnesia Haze found at the Amnesia Coffeeshop around the corner from the Grey Area.

P

Playboy

mr.haze420 said:
seed company winners are kia kush from apothecary seeds for sativa...
Yesterday I was trying to find info on Apothecary Seeds. I could only find info on them from Apothecary Travel. Apparently they're out of California. There's an interesting video on their travel site where the breeder shows you his plants including his Kia Kush. The Arjan bobble head makes a cameo appearance. :biglaugh:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
results posted so far

results posted so far

Cannabis cup

1) Barneys – Arjan’s Ultra Haze
2) Gray Area – Chocolope
3) Greenhouse – Super Silver Haze

Indica Cup

1) TBA
2) TBA
3) TBA

Sativa Cup

1) Apothecary - Kia Kush
2) Kiwi Seeds - Mako Haze
3) BC Bud depot – The Purps

Imported Hash

1) TBA
2) TBA
3) TBA

Dutch Hash

1) TBA
2) TBA
3) Grey Area - Kif

Product Cup

1) Barneys – Barneys Bag
2) TBA
3) TBA

Best Booth

1) Barneys
2) DNA
3) Greenhouse

Glass Cup

1) TBA
2) TBA
3) TBA

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
So now that every other people says Arjans Haze and every other says G13xHaze then which one it is? The one that Barney won with?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
which smoked like shit to me

i dont know about the rest of you guys

Lets give it up for Barney's G13xHaze!!! :jump:

The Cup was awesome this year and the turnup was great! :headbange
A lot better then last year for sure and the location was also really big and ideal for the Cup...lets hope next year is better!

:rasta:

Peace out

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
web site still saying Arjan's but I believe it was the G13 x haze
guess the HT guys are still stoned. I'm wondering why its taking so long to post the result's ???

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
G13-Haze,I didn't care much for it last year....Looked real nice, little flavor, average punch. Sounds much the same this year...Was that the same Mako Haze from April?..

G

hahaha - Yeah, it was the G13 X Haze that won... The buds I got upon arrival, and in the free package (FREE, the only company to do that) were stupendous.... After the initial batch it wasn;t as good....

Never smoked a PRe-Roll Promo joint, so I don;'t know, but I imagine they lose some freshness..

I saw on the package that "Arjan's" version of SSH was ORGANIC, and that matters to me. I still cannot believe that, but it was real good.

Chocolope was overrated. They Grey Area's pot wasn;t as good this year. Limited batch of small LA COnfidential buds, Hairspray smelling Pheno (Which I love), but at 15E +/Gram. No way Josefina. Not when I have a Mason Jar of it at home that is huge nugs, rock hard, awaiting my return.

Noon had some BB and B Haze today, absolutely great batches.

Katsu's Lavender was great.

Amsterdam is incredible (even on my 12th+ trip here)..

Americans (especially my fellow Californians) could learn immense amounts of pertinent and effective ways of dealing with each other (and thus the rest of the world) by observing this very graceful society.

Icysurfer, you're right.
I'm from Bay Area, California. Couldn't make it this year, but have many times in the past.
Local pride: According to Wikipedia, Haze was started in NorCal, (specifically Hayward).
Haze (strain)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The roots of Haze begin in the foothills of the Bay Area, California, in the 1970’s. It is a stable magic mix of Columbian, Mexican, Thai and Jamaican genetics.

Haze has fluffy buds, a very long flowering period and delivers an intense rushing high. Haze has a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than Cannabis. It's a strain that could have many medical applications.

tornado

i was in the cup this week and last years, i think the fasility was best this year and more difference of people show up. last year i see more older crowd, this year was grande mix.

my favorite the Chocolope from grey area, good taste! this one should winning!!
super silver haze from green house nice smell, + flavor but too strong for smoke all day. I know who grow the super silver haze (they are very good grower) i have been visit the location and i know it from gh cut, not mr. nice like the liar shantibaba writing to promote his 2 beans on forum, he is snake, use other people work to promote his bean since 2004. G13 = not good smoke, no good taste, i can not know how this one win! i find cheese, noon cheese, blue cheese, dam cheese, all different cheese, but i think noon was one of the best taste for cheese.

nice meeting treating yourself magazine booth, good guy, i never see before.