What's new

ojd's take on the cup

G

Can;t believe I am saying it, but the two first nugs I rec'd from Barney's G13 X Haze (one in judge's pack, one purchased) were absolutely perfect. Hard as rox, good cure, very unique taste, satisfying mostly up high - like I like it - ....

Don;t know where it came from, and can only surmise that what is contained within the seeds is the same bud I enjoyed at the cup....

Will see, I got 'em......

milehigh

wick650 said:
Oh ya and to those Kush heads who care-
DNA genetics, said the O.G kush cut that they have been using in their crosses is the Soul Assassin Crew O.G cut...

. I heard that too

Last edited:

milehigh

ojd said:
i also went to dampkring tried the weed entry mexican haze,was pretty nice
reminds me of the old mexican haze they used to have not as good tho
and 60 or 65 i cant remeber for the iceolator wooooooooow :laughing: they are tacking the piss these days
i didnt try it yet but i will and will put my opinion of it up here for everypne to know before they spend 60 euro's a g
betty boop i got kushage thseeds entry and holly wood haze or kush i cant remeber but the hollywood tasted awfull so enough said about that
the kushage was 1 of the best ive tried so far(further report coming on this 1)
greenhouse got all their entry's which il write up a report later
resin i got the resin haze and the 40 euro iceolaror
wll report back on these later

What was Resin's top price on ice? I know Dampkring raised all their prices by 10 Euros for the cup on the cup. They also gave away over a hundred grams. Then I heard the story about the italians trying to buy all the ice in town. They can take it back to Italy and get 100E a gram believe it or not. So Dampkring had to limit purchases to 2 grams just to make the stash last thru the cup. Come by the Dampkring booth today and I will offset your cost substancially.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
oh goody i'll be there

that is some tasty ice.

I have it on goodword that today is a good day to drop by the delta9/ rokeri table upstairs.
hashwrap joints
lots of bongs to be pakced with the brainstorm haze.

tell em trichomefarmer sent you for xtra hits :wave: :headbange :jump:

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
icysurfer said:
Can;t believe I am saying it, but the two first nugs I rec'd from Barney's G13 X Haze (one in judge's pack, one purchased) were absolutely perfect. Hard as rox, good cure, very unique taste, satisfying mostly up high - like I like it - ....

Don;t know where it came from, and can only surmise that what is contained within the seeds is the same bud I enjoyed at the cup....

Will see, I got 'em......

Of course the G13 x Haze kicks ass it's from Reeferman's cut..

now as for the Barney seeds....depends on who breeds for them and if he or she chose the right male from the RM seeds.. :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
litle update

redman last night at the melkweg for hempworks fashion show and party
well done adam from thseedsthatwas 1 hell of a party
ive been coming to the cupfor 4 years and this takes the cup for partys

redman tore the roof of
man that was a hot show
best part of the show hands down

for me makes paying the 200$ worth it

also a big shout out to the guys from london especialy the beat boxer,that was also top entertainment,that guy is dam good and he cleaned the floor withthe dutch beatboxer who ws also prety good
updates later on

also i was looking out for the crew heading to harlem yesterday but didnt see anyone so i took of to central

what about a litle ic smokeout before we all head back
ive got a litle bit of my weed about 5- 10g
pm me or someone make a thread

G

Sounds like fun ojd :wave:

that chocolope from grey area is a winner for sure :joint: tried it this summer, was the only weed that really impressed last time in the dam ;)

have a nice time :smile:

greetz

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
milehigh said:
I think everyone know's they stole it from Kenny? Litterally broke a branch out of his garden.
Lmao, another great example of how reliable they are...is this a fact?

Queso

thats awesome ojd!! redman def gets the crowed pumped up.... did he bring anyone else with from the wu tang clan..

i just saw method man in toronto last saturday and he was saying he was on his way over to the netherlands.. i was thinking he may have come to the cup...

and also kushage has been a great strain in adam for some time now, it was my fav herb of my very first trip over 2 years ago....

let us know who wins tonite!

cheers

the cheese from dampkring is pretty tasty, the supersilver haze from there was enough to spark my mate out, maybe you saw him, sunday night 12am? the best hash ive had is the mexice iceolater from bushdoctor 15e a gram and really worth it, it almost turns to liquid in your pocket, the lavender we got from bushdoctor was really nice and spicy.
the worst purchase of the trip has been hindu kush from the kring, not very good, poor looks taste and effect.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Got some really potent stuff tonight... Tried the PH89 from Central on reco' from a local I met in there on Saturday morning. Sat down in Rasta Baby and pet the cat for about an hour tokin' away. I was pretty much fried.

Got a milkshake from Abraxas today. Tasted really good. Gave me a nice little all over body stone, but nothing to brag about. Not too pricey at 5,70.

Trying to decide wether or not to sheepishly flock myself on over to the Expo for the closing ceremonies or to hang out and chill in a quiet little shop. Hmmm...

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Yeah, the mix them right up for you.

Stood in line for about 1/2 hour for the expo bus. Never came so I chilled out in Rasta Baby with this friendly little black cat for a while. Took a walk somewhere, I forget. Ended up back at Resin and tried their NYCD - ****ing killer. Smells and tastes just like red grapefruit. You don't have to look for the taste in it - it's just there. Very nice. Hill Street Blues has pretty cheap drinks. 1,50 - 2,00. Got 10e of their NL. Good taste / stone but kinda chemy. Right next door to my hotel and the cheap drinks have made it a little bit of a haunt for me.

Who won??? Didn't make it over. Wasn't going to waste my last night in AMS waiting in line for a ****ing bus.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
there is a ic smoke session at the old pink floyd/dampkring shop we meet from 12 till 1pm today. the shp is on haarlemerstraat.

see you there

G

the metro was a breeze from the Closing Ceremonies -

lol - the scrums for taxis was impressive, as we were told there would be no more busses for the night ( They must have worked it out, becausew I saw a full bus pull up at Victoria Hotel, as I walked up........ )

The Shuttle bus throughout the event was great fun, but I will never get the reke out of my clothes..>! HOT BOX...! lolol

P

Playboy

icysurfer said:
The Shuttle bus throughout the event was great fun, but I will never get the reke out of my clothes..>! HOT BOX...! lolol
I didn't even think about how it must have smelled during the cup. I bet it was filthy hippy body odor, petrouli, and burnt weed everywhere. No thanks. :nono:

Anybody know the cup results?

G

Pretty funny, Playboy... Sounds like you have been to Hawai'i..! lol

No patchouli, never smelled it, no hippy body odour, stinky hippies cannot afford this City, and it is too cold to sweat..! Yes, on the burnt weed smell, lotsa smoke but not offensive, though...

It is the tobacco that kills me. It is awful.
Everynight I return home with an irritating feeling in the back of my throat. It is the cigarette smoke, coupled with the chemmy nature to most of the pot around AMS. I am only smoking the best, and still the chemmy 'feeling/taste' comes to the fore. I guess if I did not grow organic, I would not notice it so much.

It was a pretty well organized cup all around. Hats off to HT, AMS, and the coffeeshops for welcoming all of us.

Especially to Pink Floyd / Dampkring - Like a second home.

Barney's for really maximizing the hospitality factor - how they can smile through the chaos...! Amazing. And those huge buds of Excellent G13 X Haze when we arrived - the strain came out better than last year..

Arjan for being Arjan, and his new Greenhouse is beautiful. Super Silver was great, a joy to smoke, and it said on the package it was organic, if so - WAY TO GO.

Big Buddah and partner for absolutely everything, as usual.... So much talk about the BBCheese.... It is working, Dude. Yup, BB is quietly "sweeping the floor" with the competition.... "No, YOU da Man...!"

All the IC maggers I met, SB, B-Side, Lgc, and who knows who else. It was great. Come and visit.

Better than last year, and better than the year before, because the venue for the expo was spacious this year. It was great to have the Expo at the Sugar Factory across from Melkweg, 2 years ago, but it was super crowded, no space to move. Powerzone was not in the Centrum, per se, but huge venue.

TOMMMMMMMMEEEEE CHONGGGGG ! We Salute you......!

P

Playboy

I wish there were somewhere I could find the results. Sorry I'm very impatient.

Latest posts

Latest posts