What's new

ojd's g13haze testers

I

idoreallytry

hi all

thanks for your interest and taking time to try these out

all start your threads in this forum please

and if you guys do a good job(weekly updates and plenty of pics) il send you a pack of my next release in a month or so

and put you on the g13hazexsssdh list to(2 months)

enjoy i know you will

peace

i will post daily to be put on that list bro,,,peace

oregon_guy

tRuKemist, Same here. I thought they would be here today too. Sometimes they arrive in 3 days and sometimes 7+ days, but they always make it.

Looking forward to seeing what I get to test out.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

hey i bet you guys to the west of mississippi will get them over the next two days,,,got to the midwest today:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
OG KUSH X G13 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
will get them cracking here directly,,thx OJD and OP,,,peace to you and all

oregon_guy

idoreallytry,
Yea but I am on the west coast lol. I am not near a major city though so the mail delivery times here is always spoty. I had 3 packages shipped by SB and the boo before within a weeks time frame. The package that was sent last arrived here first. I don't understand it but they have always arrived. Probably have this one in the next day or so.

I

idoreallytry

i know over the next few days they should work there way there,,,, i know about lil city mail lol,,, you are to the west of the mississippi lol,,,peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi everyone
great news you are recieving them

can you all start a thread in this test forum

thankyou for running my seeds

peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AWESOME crosses OJD! Hope you testeres do em proud! Cant wait to get my hands on some of these beans!
good vibes

oregon_guy

Well the Amnesia Haze X G13 made it to the west coast.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will start these in 2-3 weeks when I empty out the veg tent.

i know over the next few days they should work there way there,,,, i know about lil city mail lol,,, you are to the west of the mississippi lol,,,peace

For whatever reason, I was thinking that these got shipped out over the Pacific. After reading your post Ido, I realized that they come over the Atlantic lol. Oh well I guess I flunked out of geography.

scaramanga

test seeds

test seeds

I just got word that a pack of ojd testers is being sent my way.:woohoo: Thanks ojd and OP, very generous.

oregon_guy

tRuKemist,
Did your's arrive today? Curious as to see who is growing what strains out. I am still not certain where to start the test thread at. I still have a couple of weeks so I will just follow the other testers lead lol.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oregon guy
start your thread in this forum

great to hear more of you are recieving the seeds
il be checking out all the testers threads

peace

Latest posts