ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all

here is some info on my seeds that are being sent out for testers

i used soma's g13haze male
it was made by nevil many years ago and some old beans found there way to soma,only 1 popped it was a ver special male
in holland alot of companys use this cut with great success
these are a few that use it
soma
dna
damkring
delta

i have crossed it to
E.C.S.G
east coast sour diesel clone only x g13haze male enuff said
9-12 weeks flowering depending on pheno
expect some vigourous growing plants with amazing flavours with strong potency

og kushbx a pheno i selected from seed, a very tasty kush with that sledge hammer buzz i m calling it GANGSTA HAZE 9-12 weeks flowering
expect either tasty haze or kush flavours

amnesia haze (sideshow bob cut) a very rare cut im calling the cross PLATINUM AMNESIA 11-13 weeks depending on pheno
very very potent with a superior taste to all the other amnesia hazes on the market

i dont have any pics of the og kush(just veg shots for now untill i flower her again)
the herbalizor did a smoke report a while back on it,il try and dig it up
in my opinion its beter than alot of kushes ive tried from the states

i have already crossed my legendary sssdh cut to the g13haze male and am growing them now
they look real good(il post pics later

im going to be doing a big run of these for the masses
so keep an eye out(still 3 months away)il send out plenty of testers
another 1 i will do big batches of are the platin um amnesia,to me its far superior than all the other amnesia hazes out there
i will be doing 1 off crosses to anything i have in my mother room as they are all outsatnding plants
i will also be doing a big run of the g13haze x chcolope(fruity skunk that just won the ic cup)
in the next 4 months i will be really pushing my seed buisness forward plus trying to enter all the cups possible(hightimes cup for definate in the seed co catergory)
but hopefully the coffeshop cup aswell(fingers crossed)

i will take some pics of the amnesia haze later when i go to my room

anyone wanting info or anything ask in this section

i will post some pics up of my platinum amnesia in early flower

peace

heres a few pics of the male and some pollen collected

Attachments

• 100_0894.jpg
    100_0894.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0892.jpg
    100_0892.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0899.jpg
    100_0899.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0900.jpg
    100_0900.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 49

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
platinum amnseia

platinum amnseia

just gone into flower
il post pics up later of about 2 weeks into flowering

many more pics later

peace

Attachments

• 100_0800.jpg
    100_0800.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0876.jpg
    100_0876.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_0882.jpg
    100_0882.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_0884.jpg
    100_0884.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 56

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ojd many thanks for putting up the test seeds i hope we can do them justce thanks for the information just what we needed the vegging amnesia's look nice and healthy do you expect much stretch with the test seeds thanks shaunmulok
peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi man

the og kush cross wil be the least strechy maybe 1.5x
the sour d cross 1,5-2 x for the biggest strechers
and the amnesia will be a strechy 1,almost all sativa so expect a big stretch with this 1
maybe 3 times from intital flowering(but there will also be shorter phenos)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info, i cant wait to test these out, i will be watching the post so i can start asap,The g13haze x chocolope(fruity skunk) sounds like a real winner, goodluck for your future entrys in the cups
Cheers shaun

tokinblackguy

greetings ojd, i got a couple of your g13haze crosses, not as testers though. i received the shark shock and the purple bastard. what was the shark shock mother like?

good luck with the seed company and everything.

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks for putting out the testers, you wont be disappointed.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
platinum amnesia and g13haze x chocolope sounds nice...does the g13haze male bring a deep/strong haze taste in the crosses, too???

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
sssdh x g13haze sounds killer, as does everything else!
Marvelous work, my friend

ArcticBlast

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Late to the party as usual, hopefully will snag some of your crosses when they're about again! Looking forward to seeing some test grow pics.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

are these the beans that been on the bay the a few weeks ago? is that PLATINUM AMNESIA the pack that a was labeled amnesia g? if they were, the only one i didnt get to win was the east coast sour gangsta. i got amnesia G and original gangsta haze tho. i pop'd amnesia g and got 2 sets of twins. one of each twin died (im in mourning right now). i have this three leaf one right now too. they all look very good. the damn post man crushed 4 of my 11 but i'll just charge that one to the game its ok. i will post picks of the amnesia g's when they get a lil older OJD. I've told you thanks a couple of time already, but thanks for making these beans bro! o-yea i got my gx13 x og kush bx's on stand by for my next run....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice OJD as always... All of them sound killer but there is something about kushes lately that have me wanting to try em all anyways looking forward to testing these beauty's out!!!

Cheers..Benji...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
just a little check in update ojd. i got an awesome germ ratio with the g13haze x chocolope after hearing there might be germ issues but then in dirt all but one died within hours and by the next day the other dropped as well. they were ready to pop the shell but not the earth i guess.:joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats the first of that ive heard
the only germ issue was with 1 out of 2 batches of seeds and 90%plus popped and if they didnt they just wouldnt open up
must of been your soil or enviroment man becuase if they pop and then die thats your side
no biggie tho

I

idoreallytry

wow i am glad i got picked to do some testers for ya,,,i am lucky seeing what i will possibly get,,,peace

oregon_guy

ojd,

I am there with idoreallytry in being selected to do a test grow of your genetics. I am hoping I get one of those OG Kush crosses as I have yet to do a OG K but they all sound killer. Very cool of you to do this!! Looking forward to it.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

yeah the kush's and the the chocolope sounds great,,,way to go OG we will be having some fun soon hopefully finding a killer strain,,,peace

OJD can you tell us what the testers sent in?i saw the names i think in the first post but it was kind of spread out and i was just wanting to get a list is this right? platinum amnesia, gangsta kush, ecsg, g13 x chocolope, and sssdh x g13haze are these the testers you sent? ,,, thx for the testers they all sound great, i can't wait to get them,,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts