What's new

OJD Test...GANGSTA HAZE

Sleepy

Veteran
updating...

updating...

first, lets say "Congratulations" to OJD for being given his own forum here at ICMAG!!

Connoisseur Genetics is his new home!!:woohoo:

Congratulations, OJD. Thanks for selecting me to test these fine seeds.

thanks to everybody who has posted, and thanks for looking!

ok, i took some pix earlier today...

click an image for a larger view...they are coming along nicely!!:woohoo:

peace!!

S

Seismic

Great pics Sleepy, they are coming along nicely:joint: Take care and good karma dude.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi sleepy
thanks for the nice comments bro and thankyou for growing these seeds out
some just take the seeds and run lol

plants are looking good
still a long way of by the looks of it
what week they in
whats the smells like any yet

keep up the good work

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
Seismic!>thanks!
Irie_Lion!!>>...thankyou...i fugure they will go another month...they will tell me when they are ready...no hurry.
ojd!!!!>>...its an honor...
today is day 57...so week 8 started yesterday...the smell is difficult to describe, the vaportek unit is working overtime...i would say a mix of fruity-skunky-puke...hard to tell...hehehe

what do you figure, another 3-4 weeks?

thanks again!!:woohoo:

I

idoreallytry

lookin good Sleepy,,,they are going to fatten up nicely mine got real dense us are a lil more sat leaning than mine,,,peace

Sleepy

Veteran
more pix!!

more pix!!

Irie_Lion!!>>..yeah, i think at least that much, probably more...they are looking better each time i check on them!!
idoreallytry!!>>...thanks, ido!!just giving plain water pH'd to 6.5...letting them dry out real thouroughly between waterings...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so i was admiring them last night and started to get ready to snap a few photos...and my camera crapped out:wallbash:...had it about 5 years, this was the 'good' camera before i broke the 'crappy' one. (bounced it off the concrete!)...then we got a nicer one and the 'good' one became the'crappy' one...now that one is on the fritz... i called the manufacturer, and they are going to fix it for free supposedly...

so these pix are taken with the spiffy new(ish) camera...lets see how i did...

click a pic for a larger pic...

i may have posted a couple of those more than once, if i did, i am sorry...

they are looking good...

peace.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up sleepy.....that sucks bout the camera but at least u got the newer one to take care of bizness! Your ladies are looking nice....i noticed u said u just giving them plain ph'd water...Have u started to flush already? I can see a cpl very sat dom phenos in there...unless its the same one diff pics lol...great job man!

I

idoreallytry

Sleepy thoses girls look happy they are,,got a few more days on mine u get to see what u got comin here in a few days,,,peace brother

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

Irie_Lion!!>>nope, not flushing yet...i like to give plain water in between feedings...just fed again today...
idoreallytry!!>>...i was just over at your thread...wow...nice growing!! thanks for stopping by!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok, i took some pix earlier...tied some branches up...things are looking good!! fed some BioBizz Bloom and some Cal~Max...pH'd to 6.5

pix...click for a larger view.

peace.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookig very good sleepy
they have done a full turn around and are looking picture perfect
still a way to go by the looks of it

keep up the good work

peace

I

idoreallytry

right back atcha brother,,,u got the greentouch for sure,,,peace

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
fuck Sleepy that's just horrible how could you let that happen after all those grows?? Na I'm just fucking with ya they look fine and like everybody has said we've all done worse hahaha good luck with the Gangsta Haze

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow sleepy they have come a long way. looks like you have a good mix of og and haze. i am about to take my first toke on some gangsta haze today :joint:

keep up the good work bro!

I

idoreallytry

i just did smoke some lol,,,and let me tell u it hurts ur eyes and from the first hit made me forget what i was doing for a second,,,i can't wat to hear what u think,,,peace

Sleepy u are in for a treat friend,,,peace

oregon_guy

Those GH's look great Sleepy. Looks like you have your growed dialed in and your great growing skills are showing!!!

:joint:

Looking awesome Sleepy. Been lurkin around your grows for awhile now, really liked the GxDC grow. I'm growing them as well.

Again, awesome work man. :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts