What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD Test...GANGSTA HAZE

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great now bro, they have come around nicely

The kittens are all doing well thanks m8 they are getting big now and are starting to want to walk around

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
it always makes me excited to watch other's grows, thanks for sharing a secret special part of your life sleepy, and hit that bell dude ;)

Sleepy

Veteran
Gangsta Update....for shizzle!

Gangsta Update....for shizzle!

hehehe
kaotic!!>>...hey thanks! you should see them now!:yoinks:
shaunmulok!!>>...thanks for coming back!! glad to hear the little ones are growing!! meow!!!
cornflake!!!>>...hey man, good to have you!! glad you could make it!
idoreallytry!!>>...they are looking really good...i think they will finish nicely...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a few pics earlier before the HPS came on...tough to get a group shot, so i have 2 pair...

click a pic for a larger view.

>>four plants total...

giving bloom ferts; hygrozyme; liquid karma; cal-mag max; and silica at full strength...about every third watering...adjusting water to 6.5-6.8 pH.

peace!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up Sleepy....the ladies are looking lovely! Did u top them at all? Some nice branches on them that gona fill in shortly. peace

I

idoreallytry

wow for sure bro u do great work friend always a pleasure,,,peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

great update

they are looking great
what week flower you in

keep it up

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
about halfway there...give or take.

about halfway there...give or take.

Irie_Lion!!>> yep, all four plants were topped twice early on...thank you!!
idoreallytry!!>>...thanks a lot!! they do look much better!

ojd!!>>gla d you came back!!.... i flipped the timer on 8/27/09. 10/5/09 was day 40(yesterday)...so we are in week 5...ish...hehehe

thanks for checking in!!

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

Sleepy u are just 2 weeks behind us gettting excited are yours just now really kickin out smell and the trichs are all over now,,peace brother

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Sleepy sorry i missed your update looking great now bro, they have really come good for you
now the fun will begin buds will explode with growth
keep up the good work
peace

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

idoreallytry!!>>yeah, they are looking better every day...thanks!!
shaunmulok!!>>...shaun, thanks for coming back!! no problem...yep, i'm syre they will look like yours & Mel's soon...i can't wait!!:woohoo:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok, so we still have four females...they seem pretty happy and all are identical for the most part, with one showing a slightly indica leaf pattern.(very slight difference). i would call them quadruplets they are so close in appearance.

i took some pix ;ast night after the HPS went out.

click a pic for a larger view.

garden shot...

the four plants...i don't really want to keep moving them about, so i will do my best to get pictures of each...there may be some duplication, but since they are pretty identical, i don't think it will matter much...

just giving plain water adjusted to 6.5-6.8 pH.

peace!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks for the update Sleepy....your 4 girls are lookin good ;) hope my are lookin that way inna few weeks lol....peace

I

idoreallytry

great brother the girls look nice mine are almost all identical in heighth and 3 look the same and the other 2 look the same,,,peace brother,,,good growing

Sleepy

Veteran
more pix!

more pix!

thanks, everybody!!

i checked out all of your threads, and i must say, these plants are doing well for all of us!

they seem very uniform and consistent.

i took some pictures today.

all got Topmax and Bio Bloom...

peace!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Right on Sleepy....gotta keep them ladies happy! It looks like u got a couple of the hazy phenos in there. What they smelling like now??

R

Ronley

Hi Sleepy.
I just stumbled into your thread, and happy that I did.
Looking wonderful.
I just bought me some of CSG TITANIUM titans haze x somas g13 haze male
and CSG SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE(SSSDH) that EVERYONE is raving about and highly recommended by The Man him self. So I certainly can not go wrong :)

Excellent grow Sleepy.

Latest posts

Latest posts