What's new

Oh my god! Toilet paper sucks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmurder

Veteran
i used telephone book pages a while back- broke with broke roommates. another tp subject- not sure what to call em but those little "shit joints" or "pee joints" for those of you who rock the snatch, are unattractive - little mini joints on the floor or back of the toilet sets are gross, but the worst is one is in the mouth when dining down there!! baby wipes don't roll up that- shit it's simple..

C

Cookie monster

You all need diapers or nappies!!!

Eh..... you still gotta wipe your ass even if you wear nappies.

I want to be a boxer dog, my 2 boxers shite alot and never get poo on their assholes....how the hell do they do it???

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
lol, there is nothing to get over, I'm pretty used to ignorant people saying shit about Japan because I live here. It's like a stupid barometer; they see my handle and talk about Hiroshima or some shit.

Obviously...

Please don't confuse ignorance with prejudice.

I was showing "prejudice", not ignorance, while taunting at you that passed subject.

See!

You are a little less ignorant now!

Andyo

Veteran
charge sheet

charge sheet

First time i got charged with possesion i used the charge sheet to wipe my arse .
Seemed appropriate.A

JamesB0ng

I always thought after going that's what me wife's job! That's why I married her :mooning: The best all purpose bung hole cleaner is a moist damp soapy baby wipe with aloe.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I always thought after going that's what me wife's job! That's why I married her :mooning: The best all purpose bung hole cleaner is a moist damp soapy baby wipe with aloe.

You are...

A disgustingly lucky man.

That was reserved for European Royalty of yore!

That's really Going Medieval on YOUR ass!

LOL

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Usually people who say ignorant things don't know it, that's why they are called ignorant.

I went skiing in Hakuba and found the people and the country fascinating. I now have many Japanese friends, some who visit me every year. Despite language problems we manage to communicate and have a great time together.

G

Guest50138

I thought of this thread while shoping this morning,I picked up a cob of corn and thought about sacko for some reason:)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
someone in earlier page said they used those brown paper bag towels from the schools... LMFAO!!! those are how they came up with the idea to make sandpaper at different grits.. You my brother really dislike your ass if you have to use that to wipe the poop chute... dont forget corn on the cob works especially with warm melted butter its like aloe on the baby wipes.. :D...

sackO

NOKUY

Veteran
in a pinch ive used leaves, and even dryer sheets ...lol

and plenty of brown ppr twls...the key to comfort if u have to use the brown towels is to wad them up in your hand and unroll them first.....same wrks w/ newspaper too. :tiphat:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
in a pinch ive used leaves, and even dryer sheets ...lol

and plenty of brown ppr twls...the key to comfort if u have to use the brown towels is to wad them up in your hand and unroll them first.....same wrks w/ newspaper too. :tiphat:

in a pinch I've even torn off a piece of a t-shirt...but never used a corn-cob
:laughing:
i love this place....

nvthis

This entire thread reminded me of Ron White's vegetarian and broth bit..

lol jeeze! Man up, grab whatever is handy, do what ya gotta and move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts