What's new

OGW V2 TEST GROW

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 7 hrs in the jar. I was way off on the dry weight. I got 111g/3.9 oz. With the buds I took off and smoked I would have got 4+oz. Some of the largest buds are 14g in one bud :)

picture.php

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer bro!! i knew the bigger pot would pay off for your yields :) glad you have a nice jar or two of some very good meds. after seeing this i checked on mine and they were also ready for the jar. nice yields as well. karma did real well on this latest kush release:dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she was grown under 2 600hps all by herself in a 8g pot. I have 6 plants in the same area now 6x6...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided to let it cure. Im going to break out a strain thats not as good as this smoke that up while this one cures up.. Does that look like 3.5oz :) to me it does not thats why I was so off on my guess. Looks like 2oz max

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

She is best afther a 4 to 6 week cure on most pheno's, seems she gets a bit sweeter and sour.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow hammer .....you had me locked to my monitor for a while now......damn sorry i missed this thread....i did a photolook and a bit of reading and i must say i got a little more stoked about mine.your finished product looks awsome....and if it smokes as it looks then you must be in for a treat !
good thing i tracked this thread down :)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice hammer.....looks nice n funky......good job bud!
there's a v.1 shot on the f a r m that is one of the most rediculous thing's ive ever seen...made me pop my few whiteogv1 beans....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice job hammer bro :good:
And awesome genetics too Karma, this strain looks seriously dank and solid ;)
:plant grow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have it is very good, love the stuff.. It's one of my most potent strains right now..

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
That's great man, I just had to read the whole thread again, did you get anymore of that pineapple funk come through after the cure? Props man.

HGO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really mine is a funky earthy Kushy dank smell. Extremly potent I think this is why the smells are like that

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sounds good all around HH, I've got 2 packs of these but I'm waiting for my next harvest to come in befor I pop 'em, I'll have my new Nikon camera and macro lense by then too, I hope do as well as you did bro.

What camera and macro lense are you using, HH? your pics are stunning, I especially like the black background pictures with the rock hard white buds, yum yum.

Cheers
HGO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of these pics where taken with a point and shoot. I bring out the DSLR for the pre and post harvest pics... Takes allot longer to get it all setup. So when im documenting the grow I just use the point and shoot until ready to harvest

My DSLR is a D90 with a prime macro 60mm + extesion tubes and a bellows. Dont use the bellows very often..

Latest posts

Latest posts