What's new

OGW V2 TEST GROW

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK Started my 5 beans last night:) I will update as nessacery.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 9 hrs of a soak there in the paper towel. 1 is already cracked and is showing the whites of her eyes :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woke this morning to find 3 with good tails 2 are still in PT. I will see how the last 2 do if no tail by tomorrow I will start 2 more.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep them seats warm we have a long wait my friends lol. I transplanted 2 that sprouted into light warrier and 2 in RR. 1 did not tossed it. I will start more to replace it.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the 2 that are up. Still waiting for the others. The one on the right you can see the seed shell laying on top of the soil. So it came off after it had breached the surface

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just checked the 2 that are in RR does not look like those are going to make it. They have tails but just stopped after that. I will let them be but dont think they will grow anymore I can tell by they way they look. If they dont make it I got 2 out of the 5 to sprout. I started 7 more today the rest of the pack. All are soaking. I will put these in PT tomorrow. I will let let you know how these do.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very interested in seeing how these bad girls perform for you bruz :chin: :D
All tagged up for the rest of the show ;)
:smoke out:

M

Milhouse

Whats up Hammer!! This is always the slowest part of growing!! Everything feels like it is in slow motion with little seedlings. What are you thinking you are going to flower these under Hammer? What size pots?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im going to use 2 600. After all the plants I get are sexed I will veg them in 1g pots for 3-4weeks. Then into 7g pots. I was going to use 5g buckets but I like the way these 7g pots have been yielding.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like one of the 2 I thought where no good is going to pull through. It is turning green but if its feeding off of the Cotyledon and not rooting I will see it die when the Cotyledon is no more. I will have to wait and see

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was able to save one of those 2. As of today I have 3 up. I have 4 more that have great tails that I put in LW yesterday. I have 3 more still in PT 2 have a tap but need to get a bit longer. I think I will have 9 when its all said and done.