What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here is #1, front left. She got a little nitrogen toxicity, big stretch-and small buds... Still will be good regardless

Thanks for checking them out

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
great updates and pics
they geting real frosty

what kinda smells you geting from them

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Chunky! I unfortunately didn't clone #6...

Thanks OJD! Yeahr!, they're getting very frosty-like an avalanche of crystals fell onto them!

#6 has been in the jar for a few days. We had some North wind(which is very dry), where the bud dries very quick-too quick sometimes. When I trimmed her off the stems, everything seemed dry-almost too dry. I didn't really want to risk letting her dry out too much overnight, so that evening I trimmed the bud off the stems. But after opening the jar later, she smelled still kinda moist. I don't think the correct aroma transferred, it got a little messed up from the moistness. Bummer for sure, but mistakes do happen sometimes. Sorry guys, the potency will still be there

#3 has a fruity, sweet scent still, with an overpowering-sweet ranky smell. I still think she has that Bazooka gum smell going, but with a rank-stink scent in the background

#5 is sweet smelling, kinda citrusy-but has an even stronger rank stink to her. Almost like a punget, skunk weed smell

I am not the best at describing, picking up certain scents-but as they come, I will post.

Thanks for checking them out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My leg is acting up again, I'm in the wheelchair-and on crutches for a little bit... I have been meaning to make the chop on #3, #5-but I hate doing lady work from the wheelchair! I have been through it before, just makes it a wicked pain-and everything takes longer.

#1, #2 are at 6.5 weeks 12/12. Gonna start giving them straight RO for a couple-few weeks soon.

Pro Headies

Veteran
I hear you on the dry air man. Ive had to really keep an eye on my buds as they dry, its only 30% humidity outside here now. Sucks about your leg! If we lived close id stop over and trim them girls up for you.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeahr, thanks Pro!! We had an arctic cold blast the last few days, but should warm a little bit more tomorrow. Doesn't really matter too much though, yeah-still gonna be bout 40% humidity

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you very much FTL!! Probs gonna start sampling #6 after I weigh her up in the next few days :woohoo:

Thanks for checking them out :tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Sour!! I have actually only chopped #6 so far. I hope to chop #3, #4, #5 within the next week though. I still have #1, #2 going in flower.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo4200
great updates
looking real frosty and rock nugz, nice work
candied apple you say, thats a strange but good sounding smell from her
how long have you been giving water
the og mother cut is a very dark green plant so doesnt yellow easy, an these look more on the mother side of the x, but clearly see the gsc mixed in there from purple colour and looks

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you OJD!!
Yeah, crazy frosty!-the shock ripening helps with that.
The smell may be off a little, due to putting her in the jar moist at first. Then I left it open for kinda too long, dropped the humidity inside the jars with the bud-down to 56 or 57%.
She has been getting straight RO water, with clearex mixed in here and there-for at least three weeks. May have overfed a few a long the way also though, that is most likely why they have stayed green
Temps get real chilly some nights, I saw 52 degrees within the last week-one night.

I have #1, #2, #3 all already going in veg.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Beautiful flowers. Respect Bobbo (and obviously ojd)...

Grabbed some East Coast Cookies a few weeks back and can't wait to try 'em.

Great pictures, really.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you very much RM!! ECC sounds like a great strain also! Many probs to OJD, and his crew for bringing such GREAT strains to the table...