What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look like the dankness Bobbo, looks a bit lower yielding than the Chem D x GSC I grew but the buds look of higher quality IMO. Going to be some good smoke from the looks of it!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here is #6, at 8 weeks yesterday. She will be getting the ax tomorrow. I pulled a couple small buds off while plucking fan leaves

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Bueno!! Yeahr, a lil lower yielding on #'s 3, 4, 5, 6-but should do a lil better on #'s 1, and 2. They didn't have too long of a veg time, and they might have gotten a touch of nitrogen toxicity from overfeeding here or there. That may have contributed to the smaller buds. But yes, will be some fire regardless! They are very resinous!, as all Connoissuer's gear is! Thanks for checking em' out!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bobbo42000

what a great thread
real nice pics an details just what a test thread needs
sorry i not been around posting

one thing i would say is you look like you got a lot of kush phenos but sprayed with that purple colour from the gsc

the mother used the og s1 is a strange girl
she looks ready at 7 weeks all hairs turned but she wants that extra few weeks to add yield and resin
so if you not chopped them all yet keep that in mind

but wow bro such beatifull looking kush(purple kush)plants
very kush dominant from what i can see from the buds(love your grow shows)

i wish id sent you more to grow as you are doing some great threads over here in the connoisseur section

got a free pack of seeds here for finishing up this test(il pm you later)

got plenty more seeds that need testing when your next open for a spot hit me up
that number 6 looks very tasty, shame she was a small yielder but im sure she will make up for it in the taste/high department
look forward to smoke report when she ready

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
OJD!! No worries, post when you can-if you want. I know we all get busy... Glad to have you back
Awesome!
I have #1, #2 still flowering. So I probs will let them go a lil' longer, bout 9-10.5 weeks.
Chunky, dense nugs
Thank you!, my tent is just about all CSG gear!
Awesome!, thank you again.
Cool, I run perpetual-and I'm sure I could squeeze another test in.
Yes!, I can't wait to try her myself! She will be fire regardless of yield! I grow the best around, because your strains are the best around!

Thanks again bro!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Pulled #4 out of the flower tent last night, to let her shock ripen for about a week. I took these pics tonight. I pulled a bud down plucking fan leaves off this morning, that's why it's hanging down in the first pic. Thanks for checking them out

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Well done Bobbo you really got these looking special! I hope mine turn out something like yours.

Looking forward to hearing how they smoke. Props man!

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobo
great new pics
they frosted out big time, lovely colours
looking delicous

peace

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I'm going to have to try and get my hands on this cross. Great job Bobbo4200. Just the trim from that girl would make quite a pile of concentrates.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you everyone! #4 had the worst root action, so I didn't clone her. But bout a week ago, I was thinking: Damn I wish I had! Oh well, I am running #'s 1, 2, 3 again already