What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG s1 x GSC + Chem D x GSC Testers

S

SPG.

^^Some SERIOUS Gene Power there^^
Im WIDE EYED Bro..
Way to go OJD...

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

They got flipped last night, so today is day 1 of flower. Here's a few shots of the OG s1 x Cookies just before they went into flower.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem D x Cookies prior to hitting the flowering room. Clones will be taken once we get some laterals during the stretch. This is where it really gets interesting! :biggrin:

Peace

S

SPG.

^Awesome in the Sun bro..AWESOME.

TOP Stuff m8. :)

^^ Popcorn indeed..
[Tho.:-/..FRY-UP for me.lol]

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Piff Rhys Jones, those are looking very healthy and happy in those OD shots. Can't wait to see them get flowered. GL and take care 1

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone!

Here's a few random shots at about two weeks bloom. Apologies for the quality of the pics, I didn't have time to bring the plants out of the room and it's difficult to get a decent shot of the entire canopy from within the room. Also due to lights being off and taken with a flash, the colours are off and look far more yellow than they actually are.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Few more to finish. They aren't stretching too much as ojd mentioned, less than other OG and Chem lines I've run in the past. Perfect as I'm growing them SOG and there isn't much variation in height.

Peace

P

PinkFan

hey piff plants are looking very healthy in every pic..are you using bio bizz ?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
hey piff plants are looking very healthy in every pic..are you using bio bizz ?

Hi PinkFan, thanks mate! Yep they're being grown in a soil less mix of peat and perlite and being fed Biobizz Fish Mix and Bloom at 1ml per litre every watering. I might hit them with a bit of epsom salts shortly as OG and Chem are known to be mg guzzlers.

Peace

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so exactly what day are they in the pictures? looks like week 1 of bloom to me.

subbed

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
so exactly what day are they in the pictures? looks like week 1 of bloom to me.

subbed

Those were 13 days of bloom. Clusters of preflowers are forming and they're starting to set heads, even though it's not really clear from the photos.

I always find when growing from seed you don't get any obvious heads until three weeks or so. Clones more like two weeks.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts