What's new

OG Kush

MrDank

Veteran
The Abusive OGK is very vigorous. She grows fast and will stretch if you don't understand her needs. She does not produce huge colas, but she does produce a lot of rock hard nuggets that definitely show on the scales

gonejah17

Does this look like abusive to anyone?? DR Longbottom, I saw a pic of ur abusive bud on a diff thread that looks a lot like my last pic here, what do u think???

DrLongbottom

Veteran
gonejah17 said:
Does this look like abusive to anyone?? DR Longbottom, I saw a pic of ur abusive bud on a diff thread that looks a lot like my last pic here, what do u think???

heya bro...imho that plant looks more like an abusive s1 or possibly an ogkush but the leaves and colors are lookin very diff too me...though it looks as if you did get some nice frosty buds....the call of similarity to diesels is spot on imo...which leads me to believe its prolly related to one of the Og's but not abusive or bubba. DLB

Grizz

Veteran
great pics, Back about 2 years ago I purchesed some greenthumb og s1's. I had a pheno from them that looked just like the Abusive cut, also 1 like the sfv cut and some that dident look like any og I have ever seen, makes me think there are alot of s1 og kush out there.

RoastedO

Well I had been waiting hoping Abusive himself would come clear some of the confusion up.. The AOGK that I have and I have seen others post pictures of in this thread is a mislabeled cut. I was suspect from first taste when a friend sent me a sample and the flavor was bland.. I heard a ton of excuses and others saying they grow it better blah blah.... I even started to question myself... the reality is its a very different animal than decribed here by Abusive... I remember when folks first passed the AOGK around, I saw people compare it to ECSD but stronger... Then came the cut I have, somewhat bland but strong "AOGK"... I thought it could be grower error but after running the cut in different mediums and with different nutes Im sure it wasn't error... If dialed in it has a very nice smell, that doesn't really transition to taste when dried but is quite nice, albeit kinda bland.. the stone is just that, very sedating and stoney.. So Im not saying its a bunk cut... Its not the Abusive OGK tho....

Abusive said:
High, here is a few more shot's of the girls. I took them 70 day's and couldn't take them any longer. The light feed doesn't do me well. I like the big fat nugs from the girls. I had a good friend feed her pinesol and she still lived and yielded well. A few thoughts... Light feeding...Never...Medium/Heavy feeding is best... Taste/smell outstanding at a light feeding. She really has a pungent lemon/pine smell/taste. One bud stinks up a room. Yield was 3.4 z's. EffeCt's leaves you feeling :flyguy: :ridinghorse: I will continue the thread w/ a new girl shortly on a medium/heavy AN run...

Im not trying to start any confusion but iron out what I feel is already wrinkled... :joint:
Hope this is of some use to anyone else asking similar questions..

All the best,
RO

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Couple shots of my abusive... R.O. I know yours was sourced from the same person...but you tell me do they look alike?? DLB

Latest posts

Latest posts