What's new

OG Kush

Abusive

Couple of photo's OG Kush day 42 taken her 70....

1296og3wk7-med.jpg

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
One day bro I'll get your cut...had it, but she wouldn't root for me....next time...lookin' great!!

RoastedO

Lookin really nice. Good to see you around.. That looks pretty different from the cut I was gifted as "Abusive OGK".. I know what you got is (obviously)the real deal :D.. What kind of smells do you get from her? Heres a shot of the AOGK I have:

The smell on this one is rather lite but still very good with a slight spice in the background, extremely frosty and pretty chunky nuggets but not a yielder. Shes got alot of whack to her and is dank I just suspect they're not the same..
Any info you can offer is appreciated :D..
Hope you dont mind but heres some SFV OG also:

All the best,
RO

S

socioecologist

I hope it's worth the hype too--if the buds taste as good as the stems smell, it will be. I haven't seen a smaller yielder than this girl though. I received this cut as an 818 SFV OG Kush, and its growing next to an Arcata Trainwreck. Both are in #5 tall pots and have received the same care--ATW @ 31 days (right), 818 SFV @ 28 days (left).

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your gonna like the 818.
i have some jarred up as we speak.
i bushed her out a lil and got 2 oz's from here in a 2.5 gallon pot.
ive smoked and grown a few diff "elite" kushes,
they all bang you up pretty hard.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
again i cant understand the kush`s....is sfv better guys...i cant even emagine how lemon they taste

G

grapepunched

ogk has not just lemon tones to it, but fuel and pine undertones as well...

-gp

G

grapepunched said:
ogk has not just lemon tones to it, but fuel and pine undertones as well...

-gp

more fuel, piney skunk then lemon imo, :wave:

fortragni

My abusive

My abusive

Day 67. Taking to 75

fuel, slight pine, funk. "Kushy" aroma. the bud isnt green.. it's gray. peace

edit: just realized who the original poster is, what up abusive, thanks for sending this cut around. she's a keeper for sure. peace

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo ....i need to try this kush....i know you guys know the score an this ogka and sfv lemon pine fule.....is lookin to be something i cant live without!!.....you lucky buggers!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you might think im just thinking the grass is greener on the other side!!!!!!...........but we dont have a lemon tree on our side of the pond....

K

kallenavndk

Great taste and a great stoner that what u get out of that one, looking very goood