What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

top notch genetics.. top notch grower.. top notch product..

nice grow. gotta love that OG. great work ograskal. peace

-atomic

schrooomy420

OGRE is a sensi star selection. Either that or sensi star is OG Kush x Romulan x something else, cause side by side with my sensi star you can;t tell them appart. Peace

Bonzo

Veteran
heres my OGRE, i have seen a couple pics of what the person who took the pic was calling OG and they looked very similar. Right off the bat your pic of OG is way different than my OGRE just in the fact that its not real leafy.

Funny you mention Sensi Star cause the more i see and read about it , its quite leafy as well. She sure does pack on the resin though.

bonz

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Bonzo said:
heres my OGRE, i have seen a couple pics of what the person who took the pic was calling OG and they looked very similar. Right off the bat your pic of OG is way different than my OGRE just in the fact that its not real leafy.

Funny you mention Sensi Star cause the more i see and read about it , its quite leafy as well. She sure does pack on the resin though.

bonz
Hey Bonzo. The Ogre is a Mutant Pheno of Sensistar from what i heard like Schrooomy says! She is sorta similar to the OGK in theses 2 ways: She is covered in white frost just like the OGK and She does have a similiar smell to the OGK except the Ogre smell is more stronger to me. The Ogre reeks like a motha! The Ogre's hairs are alot thicker too. My Ogre is a little leafy but not too leafy. the OGK also stretches alot more! Heres a few snaps of an Ogre i did a long time ago! I'm currently flowering an Ogre right now and she is even fatter than my last one! Peace.~ograskal

Bonzo

Veteran
No doubt about the smell shes a strong one. Gotta try the OG some day.

peace

bonz

Rellikbuzz

Well, I finally got to taste that OGKush just last night. My good friend and brotha, Fernandro, scored some bud from an elite pheno of the OGKush and I have to say that this is BY FAR the most potent bud I have ever smoked. It is the closest to an acid trip that any bud has ever taken me. We smoked three small bong hits and I was really fucked up. Then, Fernandro pressed some keif from his bud grinder and OH MY GOD!! There are simply no words to describe the high. I was literally near tripping for over four hours and I am still a bit groggy today (some 18 hours later). This stuff is NOT your garden variety everyday smoke. You would become a zombie if you smoked this stuff day in/day out. It is selling for $450.00 an ounce and it is a steal at that price!

I have Orgnkids Ogre Kush S-1 seeds and Fernandro says that this is the same thing. Is the OG Kush and the Ogre Kush related? Does the Ogre Kush pack the same narcotic punch as the OG? I would love it if someone could compare and contrast the two strains. Thanks.

G

Rellikbuzz said:
Well, I finally got to taste that OGKush just last night. My good friend and brotha, Fernandro, scored some bud from an elite pheno of the OGKush and I have to say that this is BY FAR the most potent bud I have ever smoked. It is the closest to an acid trip that any bud has ever taken me. We smoked three small bong hits and I was really fucked up. Then, Fernandro pressed some keif from his bud grinder and OH MY GOD!! There are simply no words to describe the high. I was literally near tripping for over four hours and I am still a bit groggy today (some 18 hours later). This stuff is NOT your garden variety everyday smoke. You would become a zombie if you smoked this stuff day in/day out. It is selling for $450.00 an ounce and it is a steal at that price!

I have Orgnkids Ogre Kush S-1 seeds and Fernandro says that this is the same thing. Is the OG Kush and the Ogre Kush related? Does the Ogre Kush pack the same narcotic punch as the OG? I would love it if someone could compare and contrast the two strains. Thanks.

Brotha', it was THE OG Kush last night. :tongue: No phenos... clone-only. Those seeds you have are selfed OG kush seeds if I remember correctly.

We got really really stoned, it was fun, bro! :joint:

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
OG Kush.............

Hey wassup Fellas. Heres a few Shots of my 2 OGK ladies I have flowerin right now. 1 is at 25 days flower and the other is only at 14. The one at 25 days is already startin to stink really good and I'm lovin it :yummy: Everyone feel free to post up their OG KUSH Pics. Definately in my Top 5 favorites! Enjoy. Peace~ograskal

First up the 25 day OGK....

Next up 14 day OGK...

Last edited:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
very nice man... i wanted to get some of those beans but i couldn't afford the price... hope you keep some mothers. damn, they are going to get frosty insaneness in a couple of weeks.

G

hello ogras :joint:
sweeet bro i will be runing some of those before to long, it looks like the 25day one is already starting to put on some resin nice very nice....hey great pics of the diesel on the other thread as well.......
looking outstanding bro :joint:

beancounter

Veteran
wow man, you sure got these dialed in, just superb work. I can definately see the relation to ECSD in the leaves and structure of the OG Kush.

If I remember right the OGK is a S1 of ECSD? I could be wrong tho.

Keep up the impressive work ogras!

G

beancounter said:
If I remember right the OGK is a S1 of ECSD? I could be wrong tho.

S1 would be a selfed seed, OGK was a hermie seed off the SD, pollen unknown. least thats the story i read.

nice pics raskal, always cool shots in your threads.

CBF

beancounter

Veteran
yes, that's the story I've heard aswell. But sometimes the memory gets a little hazy. :joint:

Whatever pollinated the SD musta been pretty darn close to the SD in genes, as the OGK almost looks like just another pheno of SD, as it is similar in so many ways.

I guess it's something we'll never find out for sure, along with many other cuts and strains.. :joint:

Nspecta

Veteran
OG Kush fer tha archives......

OG Kush fer tha archives......

ograskal said:
Everyone feel free to post up their OG KUSH Pics.

Peace~ograskal

ograskal~ Yer one bad-ass picture takin' mutha...definitely keep this thread updated. :respect:

Also...if it's not to far off topic...I'll follow along with updates on some '06 ChemDawg...fer comparison purposes, if ya don't mind. :friends:

Pike & beancounter~ One of tha "stories" going around is that OG Kush is an S1 of '91 ChemDawg...here's 'supposedly' a sister seed/cut to that '91 ChemDawg...fer comparison only. :chin:

ChemDawg '06 #2 @ 3 weeks flower

10092P1030978_copy.JPG

10092P1030974_copy.JPG

10092P1030984_copy.JPG

Note: This plant ^^^...was messed up pretty good by an early veg Neem treatment...and..had just started snapping out o' her funk when put into flower...that's tha reason for tha older 'funked' leaves down low.

Take 'er eazy, IGT :wave:

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hey ogras things couldnt look better keep us posted!!

@IGT - id say yours looks closer to SD than OGR's OG Kush,,

then again, nothin ogras. grows looks llike any1 elses :D

:respect: both of yas

peace

Raque

ograskal said:
Everyone feel free to post up their OG KUSH Pics.

Peace~ograskal

As always looking nice and uniform there raskal.

3 different OG mommas ... and yes, they are being kept in horrible conditions... very sweatshop-esque.
80843.JPG

80842.JPG

80841.JPG

And the aftermath.

8084og2_2_.JPG

8084og2_1_.JPG

8084og1_1_.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts