What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yea looked like trouble from the beginning. Hell I can't get enough nerve to ask for anything much less cut someone down and then ask for a cut.

Mo,

G

nice shots ograskal, just like all the dank regular grows you produce, ya have a great rotation goin, and a grow spot that produces some of the best indoor grown plants ive seen. ditto smokeys sentiment,.

cant wait to see um all phat and happy:yes:

CBF

G

:yeahthats
OG, you got all my respect!.......Always a picture perfect grow w kickass genetics. You said PINESOL.....Mmmmmmmnnnn:bigeye:

G

i just wanna know what your secret is?.. :)
nice pics man. always wanted to try the og.

ograskal

Veteran
schrooomy420 said:
it's been 2 weeks man,. how's about some updated shots :D
LOL! Yeah, I will be takin some shots of her This Monday at week 6. She's really startin to pack on the Weight and the Frost! Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
OG KUSH ..... before the Chop!

OG KUSH ..... before the Chop!

Hey whats up Everyone! Heres a few snaps of my OG Kush at exactly 56 days right before i gave her the Axe! I was gonna chop her at 9 weeks but my ass just couldnt wait as usual. This girl is frosty as hell and smells like Lemon Pine! Enjoy! Peace.~ograskal

Thanks to Mr. Dank for hookin me up with this Gem and thanks to Abusive for passin her around! :woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
Nice pics Raskal, i have the OGRE and some shots ive seen of some so called OG kush looked very similar, your pics however look a bit different in the that they are no where near as leafy as my OGRE. The OGRE is kick ass shit but leafy as hell, a fuckin pain in the ass to trim. Same lemon pledge smell. Nice dude.

bonz

G

CHRIST IM GLAD I GOT THAT SHIT!!!

Great show mun,and if your out there OG thanks hehe!

G

Very Sweet, nice pics also. I have never seen or heard of it being in my part of the country. Would love to try it some day.

Mo,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts