What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

og kush seed

Dr.King

Veteran
Never had to pheno hunt through Green House Seeds Chemdog. Keeper everytime. Insane smoke. My only current keeper. Super yield with just 400 watts in 5' x 5' x 7' spacing. Any questions feel free to ask :thank you:.

Am5CqmB.jpg

hY0N6oI.jpg

MzTr7AB.jpg

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Headband is OG Kush x Sour Diesel, so your Blueberry Headband is somewhat OG and may have some OG phenos in it.

Idk about Truthband...

The Headband your referring to is a hack job made by money hungry individuals.

Real Deal Headband is also known as Original Diesel &/or Daywrecker.
Lineage is Chemdog x (MSS x Sensi NL).

As well, Diesel isn't OG Kush!

GreaseGardens

The Headband your referring to is a hack job made by money hungry individuals.

Real Deal Headband is also known as Original Diesel &/or Daywrecker.
Lineage is Chemdog x (MSS x Sensi NL).

As well, Diesel isn't OG Kush!

Wow that is very interesting! I never knew that, but great to know..
What is the MSS?

B

Bob Green

Some also say OG is an S1 of Chem 91 but I really just don't see it myself.

Archive seeds thadoctas is about ta drop some more fire in the very near future!!! You want Og get in on that drop!!! Karma has some fire in his lines as well!! We're talkin about true breeders here not a few people throwin around pollen!!!you want fire Og in seed,hit these breeders and your guaranteed ta get that Og your lookin for!!! Better yet hit both of them and pick the Og of your liking!!!!

B

Bob Green

Relentless has some nice OG around too. Loompa, Karma, Archive, Relentless, True Canna, Cannaventure, etcetera.

Tons of beans

Stash

At another site with some old friends that were together while CW and OG were going strong but friends that are still together, I posted the question " how did Ghost get the Ghost OG cut". And I was also posting about my old Kush seeds. Ghost did not anwser but another very knowledgeable friend did. Here's what was posted.

"that cross is epic man!!! Love the fact you are popping some old real special beans... And so glad they are still around...

stash: please keep me in mind when you have some extras of the ECSD x ogers kush

the story goes according to my friend ghost: around 2000/01, ghost bought the cut directly from orgnkid for 5K, which it was know back then as ogers kush, or the original ogkush... There are quite a few contrasting and confusing stories about who's original cut is the real deal, considering I have ran them all, and they are all DIFFERENT, some representing the more indica spectrum like the "ogers/ghost" cut, and also the one I know to be the original from florida called the Triangle Kush...which also is more indica(but pure power)... The sativa spectrum ie: sfv ogkush, Loompa's HB, original tahoe ogkush and one legend cut that is more sativa(yes there are a couple) ---

probably now there are literally not joking around 20+ named "elites" IMO all stemming from some bagseeds, or s1s from one original ogkush cut from wayyy back, before anyone had it on the boards... But all in all, it is all subjective to what high you like and also the flavors, some have a super lemony pinesoul flavor like the sfv, the triangle kush is just raw glue/rubbery funk/dank.. Tahoe super skunky , gas, and a bit earthy... Loompa HB, even though not being a true clone only, it was found in bagseed, prob one of the strongest ogks and flowers I've ever smoked... I could go on and on forever...

when nobody was doing this(passing ANY ogkush around) ghost(and another good friend Katsu) was nice enough back when to spread that cut to everyone and anyone who wanted her... I knew this pissed people off, especially out west, considering this was some of the best quality smoke one could get in seed. "

I am starting some of my very old seeds. I have Ogers Kush F2, F3 and some
Ogers Kush Clone x Ogers Kush and also ECSD x Ogers Kush. The ECSD is the old school original clone. The Ogers Kush was the prize male found in seeds via orginkid.
The ECSD x Ogers Kush are growing. I have 10 plants about 2 or 3 weeks old. Gonna make a bunch of seeds. We are taking it back to when it all started. We are so lucky that these seeds are all still good but then again the breeder that made them is one of the best I know. I will try to keep updated with pictures from time to time. Later, Stash

GreaseGardens

At another site with some old friends that were together while CW and OG were going strong but friends that are still together, I posted the question " how did Ghost get the Ghost OG cut". And I was also posting about my old Kush seeds. Ghost did not anwser but another very knowledgeable friend did. Here's what was posted.

"that cross is epic man!!! Love the fact you are popping some old real special beans... And so glad they are still around...

stash: please keep me in mind when you have some extras of the ECSD x ogers kush

the story goes according to my friend ghost: around 2000/01, ghost bought the cut directly from orgnkid for 5K, which it was know back then as ogers kush, or the original ogkush... There are quite a few contrasting and confusing stories about who's original cut is the real deal, considering I have ran them all, and they are all DIFFERENT, some representing the more indica spectrum like the "ogers/ghost" cut, and also the one I know to be the original from florida called the Triangle Kush...which also is more indica(but pure power)... The sativa spectrum ie: sfv ogkush, Loompa's HB, original tahoe ogkush and one legend cut that is more sativa(yes there are a couple) ---

probably now there are literally not joking around 20+ named "elites" IMO all stemming from some bagseeds, or s1s from one original ogkush cut from wayyy back, before anyone had it on the boards... But all in all, it is all subjective to what high you like and also the flavors, some have a super lemony pinesoul flavor like the sfv, the triangle kush is just raw glue/rubbery funk/dank.. Tahoe super skunky , gas, and a bit earthy... Loompa HB, even though not being a true clone only, it was found in bagseed, prob one of the strongest ogks and flowers I've ever smoked... I could go on and on forever...

when nobody was doing this(passing ANY ogkush around) ghost(and another good friend Katsu) was nice enough back when to spread that cut to everyone and anyone who wanted her... I knew this pissed people off, especially out west, considering this was some of the best quality smoke one could get in seed. "

I am starting some of my very old seeds. I have Ogers Kush F2, F3 and some
Ogers Kush Clone x Ogers Kush and also ECSD x Ogers Kush. The ECSD is the old school original clone. The Ogers Kush was the prize male found in seeds via orginkid.
The ECSD x Ogers Kush are growing. I have 10 plants about 2 or 3 weeks old. Gonna make a bunch of seeds. We are taking it back to when it all started. We are so lucky that these seeds are all still good but then again the breeder that made them is one of the best I know. I will try to keep updated with pictures from time to time. Later, Stash
Great info man! heard similar story from a buddy that lived with orgnkid for quite a while back in the day..
Those crosses sound absolutely stellar my man! nothing but fire!! definitely would love to see those in action:peacock:

Imazighen

Hi, :)

As I said in this thread, I don't know a lot about OG Kush and I never have grow or tasted (I tried some OG in Adam but I don't think that I tried the original cut) the originals cuts but I've grown a selection cut of MK-Ultra from TH Seeds and it was really nice, great taste and very nice plant, I'd like to have her again. :biggrin:

In some weeks, I'm gonna grow some regulars seeds of Og Kush Express from Xtreme Seeds. It is a cross of OG Kush SFV x HashPlant Tulipan. There is a few info in the web about them but what I have seem is a nice and quick plants, with some phenotypes bluish/purple... It's interesting strain and cross for me.

I'll give up more info and pics soon.

Regards. :tiphat:

(sorry for my bad english)

Kosher Kush by DNA always kills it.

if you can score some OLD OG18 beans that may be something to think of as well.

OGRASKAL has the fire as well. Wifi in a major way kicks ass all around.

Archives lineup is the best of the best though. The Face Off male he uses in his crosses is amazing, definitely just lets the mother shine to the fullest. Ive grown RaceFuel, Casper, and F/O bx2. All pure fire and never got a shitty pheno. with that said i really wouldnt go anywhere else for OG beans. Ive had the pleasure of having access to a place that pretty much Archives entire Seed line is available as a finished flower, grown by an amazing guy in the community. I can without a shadow of a doubt say everything that archive has put out has been PURE FIRE. Even better thaDoc is a very accessible guy willing to answer damn near any question within reason about his gear.

The OG #13 was some fire for me. Looked good in the grow room to. It was by g13labs. I do want to try the 18 though.

YetiOG

Loompas yeti (anything loompa), dna og 18, karma og, bodhi has some nice og crosses.... exotic genetix too

subrovka

..growing Scott´s OG and Karma´s OG atm, pretty excited how they turn out! the next OG I wanna try is the Nightmare OG from Sin City which is a reworked OG#18 from DNA. OG#18 x White nightmare, they state it´s like the OG#18 but better structure and yield! I have good experience with Sin City, def one of my favorites : )

YetiOG

..growing Scott´s OG and Karma´s OG atm, pretty excited how they turn out! the next OG I wanna try is the Nightmare OG from Sin City which is a reworked OG#18 from DNA. OG#18 x White nightmare, they state it´s like the OG#18 but better structure and yield! I have good experience with Sin City, def one of my favorites : )

Nightmare og looked boss but i got sour nightmare kush instead which was very good. I dont know if they will drop more nightmare og but if they do ill grab some for sure