What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

og kush seed

B

Bob Green

Damn I have Archive Valley Girl, and FaceOff BX2, but Loompa's Yeti, and Foodog are really tempting.

Mr. Lovebuzzed

thanks for opinion to everyone.. thank you acridlab for info and pics.. maybe you are right that fems would be best bet... but today i read this thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251988&page=7

and guy is saying:

man this rugburn og is some serious smoke, im running a few lights worth now. ill be back with some pics....

its def up there for me.. keeps up with the ghost og, the brain og. hell any of um...
great yielder 2!

hes great grower, RESPECT! so it seems that rd beans is way to go if you want to find mom that is up there with elites like og ghost for example... rd beans regs,,

karoniates16

Here's a list of OGs ive collected so far to begin my quest of finding my favorite og.

Archive- Hellraiser og

Karma- biker kush2.0, Ghostrider 2.0

Rare Dankness - Rug Burn, Karmas bitch

Bomb Seeds - Thc bomb

Bohdi - white lotus

Sin city - Night fire OG or aka white nightmare (white fire3 x white nightmare)

Emerald Triangle - Super sour OG

I just finished a one off seed of Grand Daddy Purp's OG, which I think was supposed to be on the Tahoe side of things. It grew very strong branches with long forearm thick budded colas. Nice kushy taste and stone, but had a little problem with mold they were so big, so probably wont try this particular one again, as I have a lot to go through.

Also just finished a one off seed of G13 Blue OG. Was hoping for more of a blue influence in smell or taste, but this strain grew decent and had a decent overall appearance. Nice to try once, but probably not the keeper.

Best of luck on finding your favorite OG!

dabass2dark how was the THC bomb? I got some going right now

B

Bob Green

Not commercially available but I just dropped five Ganesh OG inn water/kelp/peroxide a few days ago. Some people where reporting germination problems about four years ago so I didn't get my hopes up. Within 48 hours all 5 had cracked their shells and where showing a little tail! Pretty stoked on these! They are in soil now and I am waiting for them to pop out above ground. The roots that showed looked thick and healthy so I have a good chance of seeing a few trees in my future.

The genetic mix is OG x OG x Northern Lights. Only a few pictures out on these babies but it looks like a bit of NL shines through and gives much bigger stalks.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad to see this thread pop back up, i popped a pack of "The Truth" shortly after my post and won 2nd place at the High Times Cannabis Cup Amsterdam....."The Truth" is that there are cup winners in those packs.
Peace

west-eu

og kush reserva privada

og kush reserva privada

og kush reserva privada

taste like kaffir lime

picture.php

A

acridlab

Looks really nice. Welcome to ic mag ... much respect to the European growers,,, PEACE

S

StudenTeacher

have any of you all seen the divine genetics line up. some of it looks pretty impressive as far chucking elites at each other goes.
i imagine you could pull some pretty true og gentic expressions out of some of thier crosses.
ive got 33 or so faceoff bxs going into pheno hunt and a just popped a pack of racefuels and a pack of valley girs too.i also have about 6 packs of karma genetics bike kush v2.0 in right now about to finish sexing them in about a week.cloning back ups.. been hearing good things about both breeders.

How did the pheno hunt turn out? I'm looking at these same varieties. I'll be running ten packs or so this time. Any suggestions?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I think i got OG in seed form afther the last 5 years.

3 lines. Of what we can call OG kush

Biker kush
Karma og
Karmarado og

These 3 will drop straight OG Kush type plants. Most times giving keepers in everypack.

The karma og got most pheno.s if you like to have wide selection.

Rest of my listings that contain og i would call og hybrids. And not OG kush.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
those biker beans and the faceoffs have some of crazy fire in them. if your popping for og phenos i dont know a better place to start than those bikers. both were dank and put out dank phenos. the face offs had more phenos than the biker but the biker had more beasts in its spread and a bunch whos noses were right in the zone for og. there were some nice yielding phenos of really og kush dominant dank. i unfortunately didnt get to keep all my favorite phenos.
the bikers if you are on a serious hunt where you dont have any other way to get cuts and you have to find something dank right away, do as many packs as you can afford. youll find several fiercely frosted out phenos with a nice nose in every pack but there were these stand outs that just get a lil louder than some others. i will say ive never thrown down a danker fistful of beans than when i was hunting faceoffs and bikers. they are both fucking nuts for a seed line. seed junky has made some sick og crosses too.
those bikers are a good bet. bit i garantee youll find dank in one pack of any of these,
dump any thing puny or week. on over a hundred and fifty beans of these two breeders i think i found maybe a couple herms. no worries there. pretty insignificant.

i recently had to shut down a grow (non emergency) and open a new spot. lost a bunch of moms this year in two different situations. im narrowing down a bunch more on this move. i am like ly going to just run about 6 og cuts total. ive got to narrow down. lol.
i still have a bunch of biker beans to hunt throug again. i may do a dep with them next year.

S

StudenTeacher

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I only have 70 days of 12/12 available to the ladies. Will most of these be finished at 65-70? Most of my lineup is 8-9 weeks, but I have a few ten weekers. If 11 week plants pop up I'll be in a bit of a bad spot, because I flower and veg in same room.

just start soaking a single holy grail kush from dna it is fem as this strain is only available in feminized .second time running fem. first time i ran various non og strains and most got nanners in week 6 compared to nanner free clone trays and and reg bean trays.Mostly off brand this is first time popping name brand seed.Starting new room soon and will pop some bright moments from gage green which is grape stomper x grape stomer og and will pop the rest of this holy grail pack . i have ran sfv clone few times and i am running headband and sour diesel clones from dark heart nursery so will compare this holy grail to that .want something solid non airy nor fluffy. not alot of grow journals or info on holy grail or grape stomper

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I only have 70 days of 12/12 available to the ladies. Will most of these be finished at 65-70? Most of my lineup is 8-9 weeks, but I have a few ten weekers. If 11 week plants pop up I'll be in a bit of a bad spot, because I flower and veg in same room.

everything should be choppable inside 70 days. those that arent will be close enough to call em done enough. most of mine were finished inside 65.

S

StudenTeacher

those biker beans and the faceoffs have some of crazy fire in them. if your popping for og phenos i dont know a better place to start than those bikers. both were dank and put out dank phenos. the face offs had more phenos than the biker but the biker had more beasts in its spread and a bunch whos noses were right in the zone for og. there were some nice yielding phenos of really og kush dominant dank. i unfortunately didnt get to keep all my favorite phenos.
the bikers if you are on a serious hunt where you dont have any other way to get cuts and you have to find something dank right away, do as many packs as you can afford. youll find several fiercely frosted out phenos with a nice nose in every pack but there were these stand outs that just get a lil louder than some others. i will say ive never thrown down a danker fistful of beans than when i was hunting faceoffs and bikers. they are both fucking nuts for a seed line. seed junky has made some sick og crosses too.
those bikers are a good bet. bit i garantee youll find dank in one pack of any of these,
dump any thing puny or week. on over a hundred and fifty beans of these two breeders i think i found maybe a couple herms. no worries there. pretty insignificant.

i recently had to shut down a grow (non emergency) and open a new spot. lost a bunch of moms this year in two different situations. im narrowing down a bunch more on this move. i am like ly going to just run about 6 og cuts total. ive got to narrow down. lol.
i still have a bunch of biker beans to hunt throug again. i may do a dep with them next year.
So it seems like you dug the biker v2 more than the Karma OG? What was your impression of the Valley OG from from archive? Right now I'm thinking I'll go with the three Karma G recommended and I'm gonna pick 2 from archive. The bx2 and second undecided. Thanks again

Whats interesting is that we really dont have a base to use that gives us something to aspire to. Sure we have a lot of so call originals or clone onlies but now we also have different stories. I suggest choosing what works for you and staying clear of the hype squad. Og didnt come from Cali or Florida! In fact, who put those tags on it anyway. Its time for a change and its our responsibility to set things right. I have dick loads of these crosses...some s1,s2 and s3. Keep your N and K low in veg and your ca/si/b higher than normal. Learn to foliar feed your K when needed during flowering. You will notice a lot less stretch and more budsites.

St. Phatty

I forget the exact definition ... but are headband and truthband related to OG ?

I have Blueberry Headband and 707 Truthband both about to hit 12/12. From reading the description they sounded OG-related.