What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG KUSH(Overall)

Mukind

Well in the black market, at least in Illinois, and seemingly in the MW in general

Strong skunk, gas, cheese, coffee tastes are highly sought after. Beyond the high the taste/how it burns is obviously one of the best indicators of how good the smoke is with just your senses no tools. Everything has decent bag appeal these days to the naked eye.

Best tasting weed I've ever gotten we called "the kush" but really it was just a no name strain brought in (presumably) from SE Europe, that's where the sources family was from. There would always be variety in the cheaper nug. But the good smoke was always the same strain, maybe even the same cut IDK. But this herb tasted like the deepest skunk/coffee I think is probably possible for a human to register and be pleasant. Pretty dense nugs but not overwhelming bag appeal, still frosty, but dark pistils and just a generally darker flower.

I've smoked a lot of weed I'd had to rate higher at a judge at a competition. But none I really liked better. As long as you have a passable high to your bud, I'd say taste is basically my number 1 priority when purchasing my own smoke. That's why that herb sticks in my mind, and probably why OG/Diesel are so popular

Something about that taste in a smoke just feels so right.

Dog Star

Veteran
So SE Europe have best Kush plants...?

Dont know people... i live here,but cant found that best Kushes you talking about,
but need to addmit that thru life i tryed here some weed that was respectfull
smoke.

Here coming usually weed from Albania,can be pressed,darker bud,but that is cause of pressing and how they smuggle her inside country,reparated spaces inside cars they using for bring it in so its all tight pressed and full of seeds.

Now lately i hear they made lot of hashish from Albanian weed,tryed this hash but its
weak in potentcy,dry sift kind,same as in Morocco.

M

maliali

yes it is true it is just regular brick weed mostly with roots of Paki,Gani,Turkey landraces which is growin on Albanian felds for last 40 years. Seeds were imported in 1946 by Yugoslavian government. I think abotu 80 tons of seed from all around globe marroco,paki,gani,india....Yugoslavia was the biggest producer of weed back in the days. Almost every corner has it own tipes of weed. In Bosnia and Herzegovina old strains are like hybrids and taste similar sweet to some bubblegum. In Croatia on island also weed is fruty but with more citrus tones. Seeds come from Brasil,Columbia...Mostly S. America and Thai strains..cuz lot of Dalmatian people were sailers on big ships who travel across the world. In south of Serbia is also plays were the Big Rock music concerts of Ex YU scene were played and lots of old hippies have ther own strains. And in Albania becouse of abnormal poority the grow the most of weed in SE Eu...Thet is family busines even village grow nothing but weed few tons they crop on harvest...And there u can find everithing but 90 % is shit seeded. Taste mostly like some teas,maybe some mint in it. But one time before few years friend of mine which has been lived in biggest vilalge in Albania for producing crop harvest in this village vere about 12 tons. And there they have strain whihc caled on albanian DREQ which means devile. And that is strongest indica i had ever smoke in my life. Almost dark brown buds who were grown like golf balls rounded buds look like microphone and taste was earthy hashy strat hahsih but it was so strong that even most expirience smokers. will sleep after half gram joint. that is my knowledge about SE E weed.

Mukind

So SE Europe have best Kush plants...?

Dont know people... i live here,but cant found that best Kushes you talking about,
but need to addmit that thru life i tryed here some weed that was respectfull
smoke.

Here coming usually weed from Albania,can be pressed,darker bud,but that is cause of pressing and how they smuggle her inside country,reparated spaces inside cars they using for bring it in so its all tight pressed and full of seeds.

Now lately i hear they made lot of hashish from Albanian weed,tryed this hash but its
weak in potentcy,dry sift kind,same as in Morocco.

If you were near this guys family...In the Balkans

You have more balls than sense

Sorry if my views on your shit herb don't really matter to me. Hah, def better than anything you're growing. Or any lucky miracle bean you might pop. These guys were the real fucking deal, the kill all day anywhere on teh planet. lol

Leocadius

Veteran
Og T Kush
IKF3Zkk.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts