What's new

OG Kush from BOG's genetics????????

mr noodles

this must be taken with a grain of salt .

this shit bring me back to the skunk war ....roadkill true north american east coast vs sam's sweet skunk from cali .wich is the real deal the skunk smelling or the dutch thing we all meet way after the rks . people realised they never smoked or grown the sams skunk #1 until they found the rks and sk#1 are 2 different thing on the net in the early days , then the controversy exploded all over the place at og .admiting their a strain named skunk #1 that was not rks was impossible in the mind of the majority of the north american .

severals genetics are source of endless controversy and dispute .

the only thing i hate about bog is this : shady about pedigree
bog changed the pedigree of is strain in the past , grape punch was advertised as a grape tasting strain and now the pedigree mention an orange bogglegum pheno ???? orange....never heard of that before and on 40 seeds , no ones was grape tasting at all, citrusy at the best but tasted like wet cardboard even bio and flushed to death .by the way i had these 4 packs 2 days before stairway/og went down... if you had the nervous level i was around that time...the frustration was taken to the next level . i even have a pm from bog that recomended me the grape punch for is grape taste ,

when the bad gro reports piled about grape punch , bog stated a new thing....the grape punch was is son creation , a vulgar pollen chucking falsy advertised as a stable breeder work sold at the same prices as other bog creations . i run 4 packs and selected the best and make 3 run and declared it a waste of space , believe me i had rez original sour d , blockhead in the same room and it was the fucking bomb but grape punch sucked bad

i grown boglegum that i liked and a pheno as a a spicy/ grapey/blueberry muffin thing that was great but a friend had a killer pheno . a strange thing this strain was reeking strong aand that was great but the advertising and grow report claimed it was stealthy as fuck , mine smelled skunky a lot .smelled so good !

the sour b was good also

but all very over hyped in term of strength and tolerance . bag appeal is fantastic ,this help a lot to give more credits than due . a little bit like mandala , nice but tolerance built so fast that after 3-4 days of smoking it ....it became almost obsolete. thats me and we react differently , so this must be take with a grain of salt .

the most important thing is if peoples who grow bog stuff like it that way , i respect their choice . a immense numbers of peoples vouch for bog strains .

the sea is huge enough for all the fish but bog dont fit my needs .

i dont feel like calling him name and all because almost no one can certify with veracity if he is wrong or not . but i certainly talk about my experience regarding is strains and by no means i want to lack of respect .

tokinblackguy

no one is flaming BOG, but he was the one that made the statement. you can't possibly expect to make such a claim without some questions. if it's true, then so be it. my only concern is why are we just hearing of this? 10+ years after OG is a staple elite is a long time to go without laying claim, so why now?

G

guest3854

LMFuckinAO, damn near lost a mouthful o' coffee on this thread and bogs comment. Doesn't really surprise me though ..... He said somethang 'bout how Bubba was derived from his Sour Bubble, somewhere, after he had already said he found a keeper clone in a flat and bred his bubblegum to it for SB. Dude really has no idea what he's even workin with, lol. And using a pack of seeds to select for parents, within his own line ..... shortcut and shortchanged. No OG is from bog, gimme a fuggin' break ..... Dude really has lost his mind

Steele

J

Jydsk

Really...are u guy's bored or something ? Bog said what he said, now can u prove he is a liar ? if not stop flaming its not needed and its makes u all look bad and kinda like your jealous.....

bad rep me i dont care :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Bubba kush crossed with bubblegum made up his Sourbubble, Im not buying that OG Kush came from BOG............Og kush has been around since '96 at least.

Thats funny shit, Og Kush came from BOG seeds.....and BOG actually said this???? Thats fucked up!!!

Danny

lol, whatta poser, man that is pure Bullshit.

just amazin what some of these breeders come up with to pimp there shit,lol

all that is imo is self promotion, just drop the idea and peeps will talk about it for who knows, good or bad, any pub is good pub.

did the same bullshit with the sour bubble, just had to tack on the "sour" moniker, aint sour nothin in it, SourD was the cats ass at the time, and Bog wasnt gonna miss out on that,lol

what a set of nads

CBF

heard that 2, didnt Bog himself say it was a pheno from his bubble/boggle gum? is he now sayin it was a Bubba cross?

id almost believe that, as from what i see and read his SourB is pretty good, so yeah i could see where he used somethin outside his Bubblegum genes to come up with somethin decent.

CBF

:wallbash:

What is SB? Sour Bubble is a Super Bogbubble Phenotype clone. But after years of searching I found a male that was similar. This is a test and if it works out SB seeds could be on the market by late summer... BOG :p

I want you to use them for your medical group. I included seeds from 2 batches so you would have enough seeds to search for a very special phenotype. That's how I found Sour Bubble ya know. Years of growing from many seeds...then one day she came. Like a fresh breeze she blew in off the ozone layer sent by the angels to me. I am cured of my tobacco addiction forever thanks to her unique property. She satisfies every need instantly.

:eek: BOG

57DryingSourBubblebranch-med.jpg

My selection process is not always the same. I am an intuitive breeder who just guesses. ;)

Actually each strain or cross is done in whatever way seems correct to me at the time. Explain my methods? I pray and dance in front of a fire sometimes. :)

Sour Bubble is from my Bogbubble line and has been selected from literally many hundreds of Bogbubbles grown over about 5 years now.

I never make false claims and I do at times create a strain or cross in as little as one year if I have two good plants to work with to start. The results dictate the number of steps required to bring a line to market.

So far there have been no bad BOG Strains and the quality just keeps getting better as we learn more. BOG :)

BTW, polyploidism can be a postive trait and twins aren't mutations either. While not every seed can be the same we can promote genepools with excellent variations to explore. These variations make great breeding material as many have found.

I think it's a pretty good question actually. :)

I will have first bx seeds soon but I don't know how many. I could do a limited test release in a couple months if I get enough but likely I will just send out the free testers and hang on to them for further use as I do the second backcross.

Sour Bubble was a clone found after much selection and it proved to be a different type of Bubblegum with very tight buds. It doesn't taste or smell as sweet as my Bogbubble bubblegum often does but this is more potent with extremely tight buds. They were definately the tightest buds at the 420 IC Growers Cup and I proved that to everyones satisfaction. :D

By allowing a select male from my Bogbubble genetic pool to pollenate a Sour Bubble clone I made some seeds and from these seeds I selected a special male sour bubble. It was just like the dark green Mom Sour Bubble and he had remarkable HUGE hands.

I saved his pollen and froze it until I had a large mother clone SB ready for pollenating. These seeds are the first backcross and they are nearing maturity now. The plant is a monster but not fully pollenated. The seeds should be large and I wager stable already due to the circumstances of their creation.

Sour Bubble is and will be my greatest achievement and by next year this will be verified. I find it to be the best buddage I have ever had. :eek: It is pain killing, relaxing, happy and satisfying in general. The taste is sweet but sour also. The potency is really off the chart and as St. Teflon stated, "the first true one hit weed I have had in years". I know what he means. He means those Thai sticks of old and those nuggets of Gold and Red Columbians as well as the top grade mexicans so green and mountain grown. :)

My sour bubble has some of the high grade mexican flavor in it but this is an indica with the power to change the world and to ease peoples pain. Not only does it satisfy you it makes you happy and there is really no doubt that this is my highest priority project. This is it folks. I am the Bubblegum Guru ya know...

This is the "chosen one", my Sour Bubble Progenitor male. We shall call him "Joe". ;) BOG

57aBOGSBtester11fingers-med.jpg

:laughing:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH man...I knew this was coming...

I have posted in the thread that the comment was originally made in.

For one...let's all just say this. BOG is back...it has made many, MANY people happy. Since his seeds have been offered again, it provided me with the opportunity to jump on board. Not because I am a fan boy, but because the only way to make an informed decision is to grow the strain out for yourself and give it a toke.

When I read that, I was thinking in the back of my mind, that a great big can of worms was going to be opened.

I FOR ONE...say close this thread.

Tokin' - give BOG a chance to reply in the original thread you posted your question in the first time. There is really no point to this, other than to cause dismay and anger...it is simply stirring the pot, so to speak. No disrespect meant, bro, but this is probably taking it a bit too far in my opinion. (not that you asked)

I AM interested in his response to his statement as well, and it does strike me as a bit out in left field, not saying it doesn't. But at the same time, why not give him a chance to respond, or at least clarify or justify his statement...BEFORE starting a thread like this.

The last thing I want...and I know many others, is to have BOG run off the forums again and retreat back into hiding. His gear has helped a TON of people...and THAT is ultimately what it is all about.

To bicker over who did what and where it came from and who started it...I understand, I like knowing truth and I like keeping the record straight...but, at what cost to the community at large?

dank.Frank

J

Jydsk

OH man...I knew this was coming...

I have posted in the thread that the comment was originally made in.

For one...let's all just say this. BOG is back...it has made many, MANY people happy. Since his seeds have been offered again, it provided me with the opportunity to jump on board. Not because I am a fan boy, but because the only way to make an informed decision is to grow the strain out for yourself and give it a toke.

When I read that, I was thinking in the back of my mind, that a great big can of worms was going to be opened.

I FOR ONE...say close this thread.

Tokin' - give BOG a chance to reply in the original thread you posted your question in the first time. There is really no point to this, other than to cause dismay and anger...it is simply stirring the pot, so to speak. No disrespect meant, bro, but this is probably taking it a bit too far in my opinion. (not that you asked)

I AM interested in his response to his statement as well, and it does strike me as a bit out in left field, not saying it doesn't. But at the same time, why not give him a chance to respond, or at least clarify or justify his statement...BEFORE starting a thread like this.

The last thing I want...and I know many others, is to have BOG run off the forums again and retreat back into hiding. His gear has helped a TON of people...and THAT is ultimately what it is all about.

To bicker over who did what and where it came from and who started it...I understand, I like knowing truth and I like keeping the record straight...but, at what cost to the community at large?

dank.Frank

well put m8....:joint:

SDOG

:joint:

Chill out everyone. Sorry someone had to say it. Nothing good will come from getting angry healthy debate is good though.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Thats funny shit, Og Kush came from BOG seeds.....and BOG actually said this???? Thats fucked up!!!

Ah, yes we needed a new OG conspiracy, and it's not even Summer!
WOW! IC needs some more drama LMAO, funny how OG threads ALMOST get people as riled up as Bikinis LMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do know he used Kush in alot of his breeding Ive never read or seen a claim by him that og was derived by him. (besides the post here)

J

Jydsk

I love when i get neg rep....shows i pissed someone off who couldn't handle his/her temper.....may i suggest anger management :nanana:

J

Jenn

LOL, greatest thread of the day. Seems like dementia is creeping up on the old man. I remember seeing him post in a thread once about how he came up with the idea of the Omega garden carousel wheel.

No love for BOG here ~ ya I said it.

~ Jenn

mr noodles

well dont flush the baby with the water lol

boglegum was a heavy producer with a serious bag apeal . not a keeper for me but many peoples are satisfied with bog gears. the only solution is to grow some of it and make your own judgment .

also always run a strain twice in case you didn't dialed it properly in the first run .thats an honest way to judge thing .

G

guest3854

Hammer, check what CBF posted, that's pretty much in chronological order ...... bog had no idea what he had ..... Probably still don't.

Jenn, lol, I remember that post as well.

I will also say, that tha DMT project is still on schedule, despite bog transplanting himself into California and resurfacing here. Yup, a pheno from his BX1 that stood head an' shoulders above tha other "typical" phenos ... I believe we can put out a superior product, using a shit load of numbers and doin' tha selections properly.

DMT in all it's glory ..........

picture.php

picture.php

Steele

tokinblackguy

i was debating on rather or not i should start this thread as the backlash from it was a given. the thing is, i didn't think anyone else would with BOG returning and everyone going crazy and what not. point is, it needed to be asked, so i humbly take the position and all the negative vibes that come with it. we should not be afraid to ask legitimate questions of a breeder for fear of not being liked on a forum and breeders should be held accountable for the statements they make. who just believes whatever someone says????? if that's the case, then sour diesel and chemdog were derived my genetics, wanna buy my seeds? don't question me or ask me to substantiate anything, i said it so it must be true right? point is, everyone chooses what they want to believe and not believe. i am a natural skeptic, so inherently, i ask questions. makes me sleep better at night knowing that i at least tried to find some truth instead of following blindly.

J

Jydsk

I understand where u are comming from and respectfully u are right to a certain point. My gripe is this.....u asked same question in B.O.G's forum, so u should have left it at that and waited for his reply, instead of screaming it out in public before you got your answer ?

I'm not taking sides, i'm just tired of threads getting locked and people fighting...instead we should concentrate on a more constructive way og gaining knowledge.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Hammer, check what CBF posted, that's pretty much in chronological order ...... bog had no idea what he had ..... Probably still don't.

Jenn, lol, I remember that post as well.

I will also say, that tha DMT project is still on schedule, despite bog transplanting himself into California and resurfacing here. Yup, a pheno from his BX1 that stood head an' shoulders above tha other "typical" phenos ... I believe we can put out a superior product, using a shit load of numbers and doin' tha selections properly.

DMT in all it's glory ..........

picture.php

picture.php

Steele

WoW Steele. This is bold I hope you can back it up bro. :dueling:
Unless im missing something what exactly is DMT?

Latest posts

Latest posts