What's new

OG Kush from BOG's genetics????????

H

Hazyfontazy

and i agree

bog always said sourbubble was a rare pheno he found in his bubblegum genepool ,,which we all know was from whitelabel :tiphat:,,nothing to do with elite clones and fuck all to do with pre 98 bubba lol funny shit :comfort:

G

Guest 150314

I don't think he's being honest, doesn't take a genius to see that sourbubble looks extremely similar to bubba.

I have read somewhere on here and I'm pretty sure it was in BOG's forum but its on here somewhere that BOG states he has a more lime green bubba kush that is the base of his sourbubble line. I want to say its in the flower forum under his elite sourbubble mom thread where he says this most recently and that he used i want to say one of his bubblegums or bogbubble males crossed to that lime green bubba pheno. pretty high this hour of the night but thats the most recent quote i know of BOG saying bout the makeup of his elite sourbubble

HUGE

Veteran
I bought some stuff called super bubba that looked alot Luke this sour bubble. What is the aroma or sour bubble?

S

stickey fingers

3 cents

3 cents

in my book,

og kush is really more like sd twin sister ( great sour sativa like high both are 9s in my book 8.5 to 9)

I have GPs sourbubblex4 ( bogs discreption of his viper fits mine) the difference for me is the infussion of sweetness surounding a sour creamy taste with a skunk finsh, a little bit for a great sativa like high, another puff and you will now fill the power of a indca, 9.8 in my book.

pre 98 bubba, to me all the ogees out there wish they were a kush like pre 98 (i get coffee cholate and hash with a potent high 9.8 in my book.

sure there all cannabis related, when you add phenos and growers to the mix, the drama and greed begins :D

RIP DR JAY
FREE JOE SHMOE

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
in my book,
pre 98 bubba, to me all the ogees out there wish they were a kush like pre 98 (i get coffee cholate and hash with a potent high 9.8 in my book.

Very well said stickey. I have to agree with you.

What would you guys call this cutting. Sour Bubble or OG Kush?

Latest posts

Latest posts