What's new

OG KUSH COCO STADIUM

Mountain High

Veteran
Some shots of my 2k coco stadium @ 39 days.
Abusive OG Kush fed with Pure Blend Pro nutes by hand daily.
Room is 8' x 8' x 8'
42 plants, 3 shelves per side, 7 plants per shelf on 6 ft scaffold w/ casters.
10'' Max fan exhaust for 2x min.
Temps are 79 degrees and rh is around 35%

Greeco

:yes: Looking good! Thats gonna be a good yield for only 2K with OG kush. The plants look nice an healthy. Botanicare is great cheap stuff.

Mountain High

Veteran
Looking beautiful. I bet that room smells like crazy!
Thanks Lady, The smell is amazing.
nice setup
Thanks bro

:yes: Looking good! Thats gonna be a good yield for only 2K with OG kush. The plants look nice an healthy. Botanicare is great cheap stuff.
Thanks, I hope its a decent yeild, abusive is known to be very shy on the yield. this is my first vert grow, first og kush grow and my first grow using PBP. Hope its all good in the end.

Looking good

Thanks guys!

looking very nice, that shit looks like fire!
TS

I hope its gonna be fire! My first time growing OG.

:lurk:

Looking marvy man :yummy:

Thanks Silver Hawaiian! Got the clones ready for the next round. Stay tuned for Headband, Chem D and Strawberry Diesel coming up very soon.

D

DHF

Proud ta have yas down here in vert -ville MH.....Hope harvey`s good to yas.....and.....

Respect for havin the next run doin well and gettin happy....All about the rotations my buddy....more crops per yr......so....

Good luck and...

Peace....DHF...:ying:.....

Mountain High

Veteran
im betting you hit 3lbs no problem

what size pots they in?
Thanks hashcat. 3 lbs would be awesome, I don't have the bar set that high for the first round, especially with abusive OG. These girls are in 1.5 gal of coco/perlite, 70/30. The next round has some better yielders lined up.

looking good
Thanks DR.

Proud ta have yas down here in vert -ville MH.....Hope harvey`s good to yas.....and.....

Respect for havin the next run doin well and gettin happy....All about the rotations my buddy....more crops per yr......so....

Good luck and...

Peace....DHF...:ying:.....
Good to see you checkin' in Fred. Learned a couple tricks from ya, I'm hopin' for a good harvest here in about 2-2.5 more weeks here, we'll see.

Explain the scaffolding, please, if you would? I'm very interested to see your room after the chop, as I have the same size flower room and looking for stadium ideas that don't include much carpentry...thanks.

stagehand

Mountain High

Veteran
Explain the scaffolding, please, if you would? I'm very interested to see your room after the chop, as I have the same size flower room and looking for stadium ideas that don't include much carpentry...thanks.

stagehand

Scaffold is 30'' wide x 6' tall x 6' long. I never put a tape on the ladder spacing but I would guess 12''. I think 8 feet long is too much for 2k vert stadium, 6-7 feet is about perfect for 2k. Casters allow me to be able to adjust the distance from the bulbs easily. I wouldn't do it without it after how much I've had to move them back or closer. Plus its easy to tear down and move.