What's new

OG Jam

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but you are planning on adding more/diff og's to the line? Looks really tasty man, and an interesting idea for a seed line.

Yes, that's the concept, kinda like reverse engineering, mixin in the OG cuts back into a decent seed batch.

Doubt it will resemble the original line, but should have many good plants in there.

P

Paco

Just smoked some. I'll from here on out call this line dick dirt Og. Cuz it knocked my dick in the dirt. Kinda glad the pass is closed, cuz I wasn't gonna make it! Stoney sir with the finish of a coffe high. Hard to beat gEtting that high... Thanks bud.

Yes_I_Am

tht cut looks like the lvpk mopre than og dont you think, tbh ive only seen one phenotype of og round here so i could be wrong.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola paco, glad your enjoyin the bud, toked your samples as well, enjoyed the real hashy bud, the nice tight one. Don't rightly remember which was which, you were tossing buds at me faster then I could count, lol. Much appreciated.

Was great to meet another local meduser, to bad on the weather, made the meet a bit short. Lookin forward to next time ya come this way, warm enough we will have to kayak the river.

Take care
CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tht cut looks like the lvpk mopre than og dont you think, tbh ive only seen one phenotype of og round here so i could be wrong.

Which plant bro ya talkin about?

There all OG, 4 plants from seed.

This is the plant paco sampled, buds still needed a bit more of jar time

picture.php

P

Paco

Sorry I had to cut it short, i thought i'd make the pass. Could have been the alien dog or the white. thanks for your kindness as well. Im down...

Hola paco, glad your enjoyin the bud, toked your samples as well, enjoyed the real hashy bud, the nice tight one. Don't rightly remember which was which, you were tossing buds at me faster then I could count, lol. Much appreciated.

Was great to meet another local meduser, to bad on the weather, made the meet a bit short. Lookin forward to next time ya come this way, warm enough we will have to kayak the river.

Take care
CBF

Prodigygrower

Veteran
What up cbf that looks DANK !!! I just was able to score a pack of your Og jam x (x18 x Dc) have you grown any of these out ?? what can i expect from these I'm really excited to finally get to try some of your gear the Og jam looks fire so does the x18 x Dc so when i saw a pack available i had to have it any info you could give on her would be great or any pics of her if you"ve grown her out would be nice too any way great work bro stay frosty and grow safe
P.G.

T

THE PABLOS

SFV x Ghost X Ghost

SFV x Ghost X Ghost

I have a total of 11 females in flower at different stages (I run seed only progressive perpetual).....the pix I'm showing are of the 1st 2 plants that went into flower. Out of all 11 these will be the lightest yielders....probably due to the fact they were put into flower at younger ages.

Left plant is flushing at day 62....right plant flushing day 55

62 day flower left....55 flower right

62 day top....reeks like lemon/lime funk....very stanky all through flower. Flowers are dense and blanketed with resin.

55 day flower...same structure....aroma is much less intense and is more slightly something funk (can't pin point the aroma)...resin coated and dense. Like the 62 day plant...branches are strong except for the very bottom set.

Both have one branch each pollinated with blended incross dust (from my only male) and Odessa (something I made)....so blended pollen.

I've no idea on finish Xs as they are from seed....I'll flush until they stop drinking or beg to be taken. I don't study glands all that much...more...I follow what the plant is saying. I started flush at 55 days and 50....figuring 65-70 should be my window....though some growers might want to take them even earlier...60 would be a 1st window harvest.

I took the runt of the litter and put her a 3gal square of coco and moved her outside in June....she is now flowering semi organic....man made salts but under the sun. I believe in spectrums controlling flavor....but regardless...she is a runt no more....topped, super cropped, and caged.

***any White Fly or their egg casings in any of the pix are a reality. I have a relationship with White Fly inside and out. I work with them as best I can. I won't bomb....I accept them...also these plants had just been washed down with misting water....I'm dry here and like to wash my plants even in flower

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on Pablos plants look great, thanks for posting the pics much appreciated

Real busy right now, don't get to town much stuck out in the rookies loving life
Whenever I get chance for cell service I'm checkin your progress
Thanks again bro

T

THE PABLOS

The Runt that went to the pit

The Runt that went to the pit

She's going for it....to me....she is taking out her sativa line...whichever and however buried in the genetics. Vibes me as a sativa anyway.

Cool CBF....great expressions. I appreciate what you do.

T

THE PABLOS

Another on at 50 days flower

Another on at 50 days flower

This one is about ready to go into flush....few more days. Playing around with finish Xs.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as any one grew the og jam x X18 x DC b4 or did you only release one pack???
Hola bro, sorry for not gettin back sooner(if your still around) i only sent tne one pack in to the site fund auction.

havent grown any myself so i cant say how they will turn out for ya. best of luck with um

CBF

P

Paco

CBF!!! hola comrade. hope you learned something this summer. Got some of your bubba ghosts and a ghost X og you gave me a while back, going into flower. looking like the flames.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all thanks for commin by and showin your plants, much appreciated.......

paco bro, how ya been, back in country and floatin 40 of the OG Jam here. look forward to how they do for you. next time your over holler

CBF