What's new

OG Jam

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also ran that double headed pheno again. It was a beast. 187 grams of rock hard OG nugs on 1 plant.

double headed gals come from one of the males used to produce the V2, as im seein it in the BubbaG plant i have as well.

never run across any in the OG V1.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple shots of the MuthaG (aka oogly googly) shes been around a few years now, shes the momma of the OG Jam line. after all this time i have finally got her dialed and yielding well.

S

stickyicky009

:headbange:headbange:headbange

Yeeeeeah buddy!!!great plants& pics cbf!! oogly googly ooouuuuiiiiii :biggrin:

shivaskunkpunk

OG Jam v2 @ 7weeks

OG Jam v2 @ 7weeks

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, it’s been a bit. For those that are wondering were this project went, here is a description of where the line is now......

This line is literally jam session of OGs if you will. I began this work in 08, with the idea of recreating the seedline the OGs may have originated from. Talk at the time was that the few OG cuts around had either come from the same seedline or a select individual selfed. I was growing Swerves SFV then, and a grower from down under sent me S1 pollens from a kali Kush OG offering, which was the ghost cut. The resulting cross I designated V1, as I have no idea if those cuts are from the same gen, selfed or completely different seedline. That same grower that provided the pollen sent me he/ she heavy seed from the ghost self. Which had a high % of male dominant females, ya know those gals with the thick mustaches. (SFV X Ghost S1) x Ghost S1, the V2. A 40 Bean filial gen followed in 2010/11. In 2012, I hit the Legend, MuthaG, and another gen. Seed we’re mixed for the V3. I went out to CA, to work a season along side TomHill and learn to grow um big, and some seed tips. The following spring I went back out and picked up the Tahoe and TK cuts. Once again ran the V3s, made another gen with the Tahoe/TK seed mixed in V4. A grower at the cabana was doing a similar work, using the ghost and the heavier earthier SFV cut. He sent me seed, and I mixed the V4 pollens I had frozen with his male pollens and made the V5.

As of today I have a batch of V5s alongside King Louie S1s from XOs work for the V6. The line produces piney, earthy, citrus and occasionally a lemon plant. Some hefty yielders to found with tighter nodes then your normal OG. In colder temps there are some really nice fall colors.

The V6 is complete, I donated a bunch to a med site were they are available. Pics are the V5 bud shots.

Attachments

• 58F3EA60-8D8C-4ED4-8DC3-96E7C89FE853.jpg
    58F3EA60-8D8C-4ED4-8DC3-96E7C89FE853.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 30
  • A3AF51C6-B1C3-4D8A-989C-86E552560B41.jpg
    A3AF51C6-B1C3-4D8A-989C-86E552560B41.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Latest posts