What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG F13 by Chrome

W

Womble

Hey thanks guys for the comments and checkin them out. Just wait til u see the pics I took wed or thurs nite...gonna upload them later today. After being flushed they started showing more colour and made for pretty pics. #4 is now a deep purple/black on most bigger tops and buds have slight purple hues to them. The smells are very interesting....kinda floral/hashy on some and lil sweeter on others. Harvest is coming up sometime next wk and ill try to get one more set of photos before then. Chrome did a nice job on pairing those parents together...not a bad pheno out of the bunch prior to smoking and all look to yield well. Later....

bring that shit Irie! :biggrin:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Let me upload a cpl teasers real quik...

There weren't too many packs released and those who got them are in for a real treat! I already told chrome id buy a cpl more if he got'em...and that a lot more prob would too after I put this thread up lol.

yeah i had to beg to basically get on chome's seedbay VIP list, i bought the last pack i saw up. only saw 1 or 2. you're making me want to make f2s. sounds like one of those strains you can spend a long time exploring.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
bring that shit Irie! :biggrin:
working on it now ;)

yeah i had to beg to basically get on chome's seedbay VIP list, i bought the last pack i saw up. only saw 1 or 2. you're making me want to make f2s. sounds like one of those strains you can spend a long time exploring.
ah ok...yea i forgot it was an invite list. I did keep a lone male just so i could make f2s. its stinky and has the look like the f13 with the red striping etc.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering day 64

Flowering day 64

ok heres a cpl pics with more to come later when i get some time. I think #s 1 & 4 closely resemble each other but differ slightly in smell

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering day 64

Flowering day 64

I somehow skipped over #2 so ill have to post those later with the remainder.

picture.php

picture.php

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
looks really good floralized^^
as dj say it the f13 is a great outcrossing tool.
i guess in OGF13 there will be a lot of interesting pheno variation to play with.

also TOP foto and grow skillz bro.:good:

and yes! some packs will be listed at the next drop.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Nice cross. You guys know which cut of OG was used here? Hows the bud smellin?

OGF13 = Diamond OG x F13 vanilla male

The diamond og was selected by chrome outta elite seeds larry og from what he told me a lil bit back. The buds are smelling great :) hashy/earthy,sweet and I think #2is kinda has a citrus funk to it

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Looking mighty fine Irie! Props to you and Chrome:)

I have some pics of your whitef13 too that ill upload tmrw...look for them in that F13 thread. Good vibez!

looks really good floralized^^
as dj say it the f13 is a great outcrossing tool.
i guess in OGF13 there will be a lot of interesting pheno variation to play with.

also TOP foto and grow skillz bro.:good:

and yes! some packs will be listed at the next drop.
Make sure u let me know when that is...I want at least 1 more pack to grow and make F2s etc. Thanks

audiohi

Veteran
WOW! Those really look great! You just made my mind up Irie! You did a great job with the grow!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking plant...Dank with full of nice purple..well done.
Chrome makes always good things :)

Exited to read the smoke report :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts