What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Chem poor germ rate?

I have 1 outta the 10 new og chem make it... it does have a danky stinky scent and only 3 weeks into flower, the top of the buds are also heavy with resin.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I have 1 outta the 10 new og chem make it... it does have a danky stinky scent and only 3 weeks into flower, the top of the buds are also heavy with resin.
That sucks, sorry to here it. Mine are the original OG Chem, so far four out of four have sprouted. One looks to be a runt, but the rest are doing well.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not true fatburt

but i dont know what to say
1 germed, is very strange
i pack all the seeds myself and cant see 10 seeds not germing and 1 germing
sounds like a problem on the other end

peace

D

DryNobBob

Never had any Chems throw nanners, maybe the cut passed to me wasn't from a storebought seed, but a real deal cut. You gotta watch them Oregon folks:laughing:Their chems throw nuts and nanners ,they breed with hermie genetics, ask Otis in Portland, LMFAO. What about that weak ass Shishka cut they throw around everywhere or that Blackberry Kush thats weak as fuk. LMFAO. Not everyone gets the real deal cut of Chem, in Oregon they just say, "its good pot"!LMFAO

blazin

had great results form ogchecm. 9 female out of 20 pck.

one extreeme winner.....that has escd funk........

loud smelll..............