What's new

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

the craw

zoltron,,it's the kilt that seems to keep the tackle at the optimum temp,,and it's a whole lot quicker than taking a zip down or opening buttons,,,that few seconds wasted means a lot when your 50.................

phil_stone

Hi :wave:

Nice to see usuals names :)
You know mates... Let's think positive... As your plants OG grown, mature and died... This event also select the better growers and clean the community from the trolls :D Sometimes it get mad to see so immatures people in OG :)

Peace, Phil :bandit:

Last edited:
G

phil they made me laugh ....most of the time ..... got -k and put on ignor ...once .... gave -k once ....it was a mistake but i still did it ..... gave my self a new name for a while ....so i was a troll ..... started lots of unsucsessful threads and a sucessful one .... got a warning from management once .....thanks gunny :wink: ......helped campane for and we finally recived a place where gh peeps could talk about growing ......so i feel i did most everything i wanted to on og ......have to admit i am a bit parinoid right now ....hopefully that is unfounded and everything will be ok with us all :smile:

G

the craw said:
zoltron,,it's the kilt that seems to keep the tackle at the optimum temp,,and it's a whole lot quicker than taking a zip down or opening buttons,,,that few seconds wasted means a lot when your 50.................

Excellent idea, craw, & I can see where that'll help.... :bigeye:

Buzzz

the craw said:
good answer mate ... but still not good enough reason for me to wear a skirt :yoinks:

:biglaugh:

G

there is nothing quite as wonderful as a man in a kilt .... ....and definetly kilts do not bring skirts to mind ....they are not at all feminine :smile:

G

A 'kilt' is the combination of a quilt & a kitchen specializing in sausage.:D

the craw

zoltron,,,dont knock it till you try it,,,the feeling of freedom is truly magnificent,,,beats going commando any day............

G

the craw said:
zoltron,,,dont knock it till you try it,,,the feeling of freedom is truly magnificent,,,beats going commando any day............

Oh, I'm not knocking it, brother, we all have our different customs.

Mine is not sweating over the stuff that can't be changed. :wave:

the craw said:

My one concern is that over time, the effects of gravity would give new meaning to the words: I'm taking my ball(s) and going home (it's tradtional for kilt wears to go unsupported, right?)

Does a life time of kilt wearing require an investment in a Scro-Roller for the OF's?

the craw

it's reckoned to be very good for fertility,,,,and mild bladder weakness dont show if you are standing(so I'm told)

G

haha i knew they couldn't keep the old farts down... good to see some familar names.

G

actuly it is true about the fertility part .....balls where made to go away from the body if they get to warm and close up to the body if they get cold to keep everything at the right temps ....u all know how important temps are when u want seeds to germ LOL

G

river said:
...u all know how important temps are when u want seeds to germ LOL

Sometimes, though, we just like planting the seed & hope that they DON'T germinate... :chin: :joint: :wave:

B

boo

God knows old farts dont want kids at 50...I'm still tryin to give mine away...ahahahaha

G

boo if yall are a man of 50 and where never smart enough to get the baby making part of the equipment shut off ....well then u deserve what ever yall get ....

G

/\/\/\/\ You're right, boo, that was 1 'low-blow', so to speak.:D

But I agree...I have no idea how a dude who's 50+ can keep up with a toddler. At least my kid is old enough now to be my 'little servant'...then it's back to the basement. LOL!! j/k folks.... :wave: :joint: :crazy: :muahaha: :bigeye: :Bolt:

the craw

no probs with the fertility stuff,,,,wife is pregnant with our fourth(due in 8 wks)and she will be my eleventh,,,so the kilt wearing does it for me,,,,