What's new

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

Then open the window and throw on an extra blanket. There ain't no sleeping like winter sleeping (at least, that you can wake up from.....)

And like a scrog grow, the wife can also be trained to except, even love, a cold bedroom (music to my ears to hear her complain all summer about how dam hot the bedroom is, even with the a/c blasting).

G

hi everybody.

here you guys are. tried to give me the slip eh?

sheesh. i go away from the boards for a few months and then start reading. yikes. what a mess.

i can't believe OG is gone. i hope those of you who dealt with RC recently are all safe.

i guess this is home for awhile. time to go see what kind of info they have here. i'm going to miss that OG database. it was home since 1999. now i'm a freshman again. not fair! :)

guess who was high when he picked his name. lol

Last edited:
G

lots of snow
cold on its way
moving back south
some lucky day

actully i truely enjoyed the snow storm ....the cold on the other hand just sucks ...and who ever it was that took the sun would u please put it back i miss it ....

G

Well folks, its butt cold out here today and the ol truck will not start:( Looks like I get to stay warm inside! Temps are a mild 11 deg. ...below zero. Wind chill factor sets the temps at a balmy 32-54 deg below zero. Any of you southern folk in a nice warm climate want to put up a northern transplant till this blast blows over? LOL! I turned the tap into on position and got nothing but ice to come out:biglaugh:

Hope you all are staying warm...northerners that is. I know when the temp hits 50 in some places they pull out the parkas :D

G

Yes, this is a blast...without a doubt will reach many in short order. Stay warm cause things are about to get ugly for you, if in the path. Careful with that exposed skin, I heard on the news that 5 mins exposed skin could get you frostbite.

the craw

howdy folks,,,,gunny if you are #001,,,what number am I,it's been so long now I've forgotten,,,50th this May and the wife is pregnant again,,,is it the weed I ask.........

gr0wmatic

ichbingeil said:
Must be the wind. Blowing windows out, knocking down trees (power). Good day to be home by the fire (which I am not).

hello :wave: ive tryingto fiugre ure handle out ??

and my bro a german major in college told me that

"i would say fags say 'Ich bin geil" "

bro: geil is slang for either cool/awesome or horny/sexy, depends on context
bro: like awesome in a sexual context if a person
bro: depends
me: ok its a persona screenname
bro: i would say fags say 'Ich bin geil"

puffpuff:: pass

Was that a Right Said Fred song? And the dialect/context I was using it is "I'm happy to be here".

R U a swamp grower? I got a nute question I need answered.

G

the craw said:
howdy folks,,,,gunny if you are #001,,,what number am I,it's been so long now I've forgotten,,,50th this May and the wife is pregnant again,,,is it the weed I ask.........

:yoinks:...Man, I don't envy you at all...nah, I'm j/k, but I'm 52 & I can't imagine having to do that all over again at my age.
My wife & I had our son when I was 37 & she was 32. Keeping up with that little guy was quite the experience. Let's just say I wouldn't want to have waited until my 40s, let alone the 50s, to have a kid. Well, at least you know ya still got the ammo :yeahthats!!!!

Btw, did you pick your user name from the show 'Get Smart'? Maxwell's nemesis [Bernie Kopell] as "The craw!! Not the craw, the CRAW!!"?? :joint: :wave:

G

ichingeil... You just went up a notch in my book... LOL I figured after reading Grow's thread, you would have taken offense. I'm glad to see you took it all in stride. After all, you gotta remember that Grow is a "Stoner Maximus." LOL

:wave: Gro Bro..... :D

the craw

hi zoltron,,my oldest is 33 this year,my youngest is two n half and there are another 8 in between,,so nothing about kids scare me....................

G

Holy hell craw, you trying to start up your own football team? LOL! Good luck on that, have fun with the new one:)

G

well the cold must of passed by this part of the north ....how did i get so lucky ?? the mother loves me i guess :D

p.s. for those of u who did not read this already ....the sun is out today .....it's very beautiful .....shoveled snow and and i am feelling that good feeling u get when u work up a sweat in the cold and then sit down to a wonderful cup of coffe and a pipe full of jimmi ........................

Last edited:
G

the craw said:
hi zoltron,,my oldest is 33 this year,my youngest is two n half and there are another 8 in between,,so nothing about kids scare me....................

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:....WOW dude!! That's a bunch of young'uns there, craw....You definitely are no stranger to raising 1...or 10.
More power to ya, mi amigo, & my guess would be that the wife says "That is IT!!" :1help:....:D...... :joint: :wave:

gr0wmatic

yea gunns after i posted it i re- read it and wonders if i was gonna get flamed ??

thanks for taling it in strid ichbigeil ..
gatcha on the context ....
just found it funny ...

gunns how goes the great white north ...
im not 50 years old but .....

u could say im a swamp gr0wer .. whats ure nute Q ??

puffpuff:: pass

Latest posts

Latest posts