What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official tell putin to f*** off thread.

Blue Rhino

Not at all. That's further division and disinformation.
You mean like when you said,
"The perfect phone call has painted the Ukraine in a poor light for Trump's supporters... so, being the bloodthirsty screwballs that they are, they are crossing fingers and hoping that their bloodlust is sated or at least redirected to their fellow citizens.

They're well aware that the Ukrainians are not Nazis, but it's imperative that they use whatever methods to employ the hate necessary to eradicate such numbers."
Nice propaganda. Talk about further division and disinformation.
Nazis would never have accepted or respected LGBTQ values and would stamp out what bits they could.
Well thanks for the obvious history lesson Captain Obvious. Wanna tell me water is wet next?
I'm saying that Trump humpers decided to attack the Capitol because he suggested that avenue. Seems like you can't brush it off easily so you suggest that you are calling the shots on what is legitimate....
"Attack"? Considering what leftists were doing to American cities in 2020 I'd hardly call Jan 6 an "attack".
There's some news: interference isn't collusion.
Tell that to the Democrats, I knew from day 1 the collusion story was 100% bullshit. I'm betting you ran with it. I mean the party the spent 3 1/2 years lying about collusion and attempting to depose a duly elected president wants you to believe there was some kind of insurrection on Jan. 6 by a bunch of unarmed Trump supporters. And if Trump suggested that avenue, seems kind'a careless of the Democrats to not have extra security on hand. It's almost as if they just let it happen. One thing the left is really good at though is political theater.
I'm glad you could make this about Trudeau and get it all off of your chest.
Unlike you who made it about Trump. Nice double standard ya gots there.
Trust me, Trump cracked down on people protesting him.
Newsflash: Rioting, looting and burning public and private property isn't legal protest. The Freedom Convoy was the most peaceful mass protest this continent has seen in years and was based on legitimate complaints, not a bunch of whiny leftist turds crying and destroying property because they didn't get their way in an election. And of course things like beheading videos and "comedy" routines involving beheading the President aren't the least bit extremist in any way.

Blue Rhino

Well if anything, Putin proved what a military genius he is. He invaded Ukraine to pre-empt the formation of a longer border between Russia and NATO countries. As a result, Finland and Sweden, who remained decidedly neutral until last year, have joined NATO thus doubling the length of border Russia has with NATO countries.

Ol' comrade Bedpan (Pooh tin, get it?) has all the geo-political depth of piss on a plate.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Attack"? Considering what leftists were doing to American cities in 2020 I'd hardly call Jan 6 an "attack
I don't understand how the right could be such weening little pussies and still have that feeling of beeing superior. " but the big bad world made me do it but i didn't want it. weenie weenie weenie"

Three Berries

Well if anything, Putin proved what a military genius he is. He invaded Ukraine to pre-empt the formation of a longer border between Russia and NATO countries. As a result, Finland and Sweden, who remained decidedly neutral until last year, have joined NATO thus doubling the length of border Russia has with NATO countries.

Ol' comrade Bedpan (Pooh tin, get it?) has all the geo-political depth of piss on a plate.
Except NATO has used up most of their ammo.

Your reasons for Putin invading are the official Western narrative.

You leave out the BioLabs and their work genetically targeting Russians and other people with unique group DNA..

h.h.

Veteran
I don't understand how the right could be such weening little pussies and still have that feeling of beeing superior. " but the big bad world made me do it but i didn't want it. weenie weenie weenie"
Spoiled little kids. Think we owe them something.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm so glad there's still someone who remembers this. It's even more hilarious than the desatanification, which is funny as hell.
From an article in 2004:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

You leave out the BioLabs and their work genetically targeting Russians and other people with unique group DNA..

Don't you think that a "defense" budget like ours could cover ammunition production?

Putin invaded for the age old idealism that Russia was committed to in the first Crimean war.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

We have been saving so much ammo that we have to give it away.

Blue Rhino

Yeah, but unlike Russia now, NATO countries have the ability to pump it out.
Soooo the Russian propagandists are helping to spread the "official Western narrative"? Cool beans.
:LOL: Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah, I heard about the "bio-labs" from some Ruzzian putz general. The Ukrainians are developing anti-tank nits and genetically altered mosquitoes that only go after Ruzzians. What a fucking joke. :ROFLMAO: Show us the evidence.

I don't know what's sadder, the fact the Ruzzians dreamed up that fantasy or the fact you actually believe it.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Back on topic for @h.h.

1688924092228.png

Sometimes reading posts from the first page of a thread can be interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts