What's new

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Soma on the double. And congrats to Rez and JLP....

And congrats to all the other winners. Sounds like everyone had a great time.....

Great job, GN, DG and OP on another splendid job......

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
Congratulations to all, and to all a good night!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

anyone have pics of the samples??

Happy 4/20 and may the herb be with you.....always.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Soma

ICMag Donor
Much Thanks

Much Thanks

Greetings All...........Much Thanks..........its all of you who inspire me to try my best with this most Sacred of plants..........soon five-packs..........so its easier............Keep it GREEN.............Soma

Congrats to all the winners...Awesome job on the double win Soma...Love the korean influence in some of your varieties and the tangerine pheno NYCD.

peace
Bfunk

Last edited:

Soma

ICMag Donor
Congratulations Rez

Congratulations Rez

Great to see you do well Rez..........to Love to smoke fine herb makes us Great breeders.........Loved that nug I tried............Peace Soma

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Soma....congratz on the wins...and thx for the compliment you made towards me and my sssdh weed ..I feel like i'm a winner to :smile:

and congratz for the other winners to...i had quite a smokeout yesterday....nice to have met you people :respect:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Enjoyed meeting everyone!!!
You all know who you are....Good people all...........
Take care.................................................CC

Lots of sticky sticky to finish....
Chillin' with ojd and Hempire...

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for The great cup. It was my first and i will do my best to get some better stuff ready for next years cup.

Its great to see that us litle guys make a chance two........

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
congrats to all winners, entries, judges and last but not least GN, DG and OP

next year will try to grab the judges pass and do this :abduct:

will anyone be in the dam from 2nd of may to 5th of may, since all this talk about the IC Mag 420 cup in amsterdam this year got me motivated to go there ASAP, figured better late than never to get :bashhead: in the dam this year

waiting for the pics once you all recover from the massive :rasta: session this year

later everyone :wave:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratz all, you where in my mind this weekend! special cheers to my dear super skilled friends mosca and karma bro! keep it green guys!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Higher and higher....

Congratulations to all.
Karma feels good to see you on the list with the other "professional" growers.
Was good to see Soma again and to see that he is still alive and kicking!

This is more a personal interest, but I would like to know which strains and hash are organic fertilized products?

I hope to join you guys next year with some organic Purple Peace buds and bubbles.

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe...

(purple) Peace, G.A.

Next year's candidate Purple Peace.... lol

210408PurplePeacegreenpottotal.jpg

210408PurplePeacemacro.jpg

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Rood Spook said:
GreenHouse!!!Soma!!!Congratulations!!!Were there any "local" entries from our house breedere's?And how'd they fare?
That speaks volumes for the quality of Greenhouse,and I was almost believing all the trash talk :wave:
Due to the timing of the announcement of the event, after it had been already announced that it would not go on, I had made other arrangements and had no entry properly timed to harvest, dry and enter...

You do understand that there were only 25 entries hash incuded, and that most of the in house breeders here did not compete...

As for believing the trash talk... lol... Anyone could have made an excellent showing by entering the Chemdog, I have no doubt greenhouse employs adequate gardeners... And you're right, It does speak volumes as to the quality of that cut...

However, I have smoked soma's cut of nycd... and I have smoked Chemdog... And I have a very hard time believing that properly grown chemdog was beaten out by nycd... I'm looking forward to seeing the score sheets...

Without a doubt, I will have an entry ready next year... regardless of what announcements get made or when...

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
"And I have a very hard time believing that properly grown chemdog was beaten out by nycd..."
A trusted friend on ICMAG told me it is a fake chemdog cut that brad gave/sold to arjan

REZDOG

Veteran
Hi, All!
First: Mad Props to Soma, it's good to see him on top of the heap,and to all the growers and breeders that entered!!
I've made inquiries, we'll see if that was the Real "Chemdog" cut that was entered by ghs, or not, I'll let you know.
Even if they managed to buy the CDD clone somewhere, there are no seeds available from ghs to rep the clone,and what they entered isn't from seeds they produced,so I missed their point in entering it,silly me.
Also,please note: Chemdog is NOT a "sativa",by a long shot.
(I would like to thank the ghs boys for the free p.r. for Reservoir's **Authentic* Chemdog Line,though!) :smile:
(There goes their "we don't flower nothing sour" rhetoric from last eyar!) :D :D
What's in a name?
Ask the copyright holder of "kleenex" or the writer of "Happy Birthday".
Like Tiny Tim once said, "God bless us,every one!"

Cheers!
Burt said:
"And I have a very hard time believing that properly grown chemdog was beaten out by nycd..."
A trusted friend on ICMAG told me it is a fake chemdog cut that brad gave/sold to arjan

We'll see what's Up,no worries.
I sent some Authentic Chemdog D for friends in A'Damm to smoke,to compare to ghs' "chemdog" entry. The proof is in the baggie,so to speak.
If Arjay wants the Real CDD Clone, I already named my price: One of his coffeeshops-of My Choice.. :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts