What's new

~OFFICIAL NIRVANA AK48 GROW WITH PIKZ!!~

Hey Mobb considering it's your first crop it's ok. I'm sure you'll learn alot from your mistakes. IMO you should have trimmed the lower branches earlier, you also should have put them in bigger pots, I think 3 gallon much better than 1. Then you should have smashed (combo punch 'em with neem oil, tobacco, soapy water, chemicals ect) the lil buggers as soon as you noticed because they can multiply faster than you can say AK48. Spidermites are bad news, big time. And one more thing I think you water too often (because you have small pots)and I think you should water with clean water (preferably filtered and left for 24hrs) every second watering to avoid root rot and fert build up. Hope it finishes alright and you have something worth smoking. Live and learn. Peace

PS I also have just started a grow and have got AK48, White Rhino, Bubllilcious, Sensi star and Jorges diamonds #1 (can somebody pls tell me about Jorges because I can't find any grow or smoke reports on it!!??!!)

MobbDeep

Pidgen +rep..and yes Iv learned alot with this thread..including about deficincies..spidermites..etc..I will def skip a watering here and there..but Iv read coco coir is much more a hydro medium..meaning it prefers being watered more frequently than soil..

As for the seeds..you got some very ncie geneticas...the bubblloicious isnt too good..so if you need..hold those down..there isnt too much grower info on the diamond...so be sure to include plenty detaisl about this one..

ak48 and white rhino..iv only heard GREAT things about it..so you should have fun with those...

MobbDeep

Kimbo..thanks..Ill try to update tommorow..I hung the no pest on the canopy..and if the little bastards are still alive tommorow..Ill just keep hanging the strips during my dark cycle..

This si my first real grow..and I must say my plants have been through hell and back..mostly the spider mites..and also some nute problems at the beginning...

Even though..all my plants are lookin real nice..very frosty..and Iv had some popcorn buds drying..that I trimmed off a few days ago..and they smell FRUITY..almost like mango..very nice and sticky..and theyr just small immature popcorn buds...

del...

as far as bud size, i wouldn't be expecting those fat hard n round nuggets you may be thinking of...looks like you have a nice sativa and those generally don't get very fat but instead are long and rather fluffy...especially indoors. i'd also be expecting more like 10 weeks or maybe a little more before harvest so it's a must you work on those mites immediately or else they'll have their way with your ladies. i just had em here but luckily they only took two plants (which are in the freezer now waiting for the bubble bags) and i was close enough to harvest that i could control them a bit manually with a damp sponge and a very light soapy water mix...1/4 tspn/gal (just a few drops)...and very gently wipe the leaves, both sides, being careful to not get any on the flowers, which in your case isn't so critical as you still have a ways to go before harvest. it's best done just before lights go off. but you need to get busy on them...!

good luck

GreenphoeniX

Looking good!

I've done a few grows with AK-48 (Nirvana) in the past, all under 600W HPS (400W MH for veg), either Organic soil in 10L pots or DIY DWC/Aero system.
It's no original AK-47 (Serious Seeds), but it's still a damn fine strain, especially for the price!

Here are some pics of a couple of AK-48 Grows:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Final grow with the AK-48 ... DIY Aeroponic/DWC Bud ready to smoke:

picture.php
picture.php

Cheers!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Mobb- How are those plants coming along? Did you get rid of the mites? Update would be nice homie. Keep It GreeN!!!

christen23

Before he was logging on everyday and posting multiplue times a day.. for some reason i have a bad feeling about this one... i hope all is well but my sences tell me othewise..

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Before he was logging on everyday and posting multiplue times a day.. for some reason i have a bad feeling about this one... i hope all is well but my sences tell me othewise..

Same here. Hopefully he's ok, wherever he is.

MobbDeep

Wuz good men...everything is str8..the grow is over,I had to harvest early due to the spidermites and just my paranoia...the plants were very nice..very stocky and resin covered..

After curing,the buds smelled like a strong orange aroma..not too much taste..potency was decent..but since they were a bit premature..they werent their full potential..I like this strain..and Ima start a new grow soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts