What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official 420 Growers & Breeders Cup 2008 Info

neuroherb

Way to go Capt. sounds like you have a nice selection of the goodies you had left. :yes:

No doubt they will have some hoops mitsu can't see a government dept doing it any other way, hope it saves you some of the hassle though.

What concerts you checking out in the UK Timewarp? Hope you all have a blast.

Lots of folk I didn't say bye to as I missed the last session, though expect will c ya's next year anyway.

G

Capt. Crip said:
Bend over and spread em'....................

hard to find where the sun dont shine :laughing:

i think half the world are on carramello and eggs lol

G

Glad to hear you mate it home safe CC and the hash made it too. I shall have to try that trick of yours myself next time!

THC4SIM

hazyfontazy said:
i think half the world are on carramello and eggs lol

hazy, that carramello is awesome smoked through the hash dome!!
it blitzed me before i went out for the match...

G

I was thinking about that hash dome and thinking how good it would be for smoking the Nepalese and caramello.

THC4SIM

i just filled it with some nepalese just now..

but that carramello was mighty fine, i dont need to tell ya!
the dome is shithot for smoking the hash with, miles better than the pipe...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
The Whack!stani is a little better than the caremello,,,well not better but more potent..The Soles are right there as well as the Eggs...All in the same potency range.....Out-Fucking-Standing!!!!!

And under the microscope not 1 bit of cantaminants!!!!Just pure trichs with the occasional spur or trich stalk...Unreal!!No plant material!!!
Any piece you would tear open would show thew same result....... Pure!!!

Take care fellas..........................................CC

edelephant

Hey y'all...

Happy to report this city boy made it home alright. Made it safely through customs without any snags. Managed to get some caramella, shoe, polm and nepali back.

time to celebrate the nice weather back home!

for your enjoyment...

cheers

edelephant

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Nice score edelephant, and capt. crip... a bit of smuggling is almost as fun as consuming what you've smuggled...

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great to hear you folks came home safely !! and with goodies :respect:

K

Karma Genetics

those goodies taste even better when you smoke them home. ha ha ha

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
edelephant said:
Hey y'all...

Happy to report this city boy made it home alright. Made it safely through customs without any snags. Managed to get some caramella, shoe, polm and nepali back.

time to celebrate the nice weather back home!

for your enjoyment...

cheers

edelephant

Glad you made it home safely. With all those goodies. Your set for the foreseeable future. Enjoy!!!!!

Smokey

G

So glad to see everyone made it home safe and sound and the hash is being enjoyed all over the globe now!

The only bad thing is.... this caramello won't last forever... sob...

neuroherb

those goodies taste even better when you smoke them home. ha ha ha

To true Karma, nothing like chillin on the own couch with some nice hash brought home.

Congrats on the third place, well deserved with those quality buds. Hopefully catch up with ya on the next trip over.

NH

G

Too true, the best part of the hash is getting it home safely. I took the hash stash to my friend's place last night and destroyed them all, they loved the hash immensely but were all very smashed.

Hey Karma, have ya had a look at those samples I sent yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts