What's new

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

All I can say is WOW Bean! That is one nice lil girl...

As far as looks go you got me way beat, quite impressive is I do say so myself.
My girl is fattening up as we speak, I am hoping to get 2grams off her but we will have to wait and see I am thinking I have about another week or two to go. The variety I am working with is prob 80% indica.. but for some reason they seem to go on forever 75+ days give a week or so. the companion plant i started with my 1oz is 30+" tall now and has a 7" long and 3 1/2" wide cola on her. and they seem to be keeping the same time:)

-Noid

gr0wmatic

beancounter said:
yes, for surely you are right.. in a glass shotglass, even without a thick bottom, you should have np.. I just meant to say peeps using stuff like film canisters, pill containers, plastic seed startin' pots, etc.. should watch out, as they can get quite top heavy.. I have problems in my 6" pots all the time with top-heavyness.. but they're usualy 2'+ tall so it's to be expected..

actual shot glass grows won't have any issues tho, as long as the plant is on a flat, level surface..

Well, here's my c99xDC (pineapple chunk) at about 45 days..

nice nice ... :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
wish I had found this thread when it started, but kudos to everyone who tried, some inventive ideas here, and some very suprising results. I would be interested in trying this next year, if all are in.

What about now, everyone tries to grow a christmas tree that can be decorated, it would be alot of training but would it ever be cool

Teh_Baker

OK so im back in it again. Just started a rooted clone about 2 days ago under the 12/12 hps. its still hasnt put out flowers yet, but when it does, ill post some pics for you guys.

kooki

:wave: i am still here :D
Got to about 10 weeks of 12/12 from seed, its not much diff to last time i post, possibly its startin to fatten up now, but its mainly a bud on a pole lol.. cple weeks left for it i think, lets hope it starts to fatten up good

Teh_Baker

just wanted to let you know that i found flowers, i cant post pics though tonite cause its already lights out. and im leaving on a trip tomorrow, so y'alls dont get to see them for a week. i know i cant wait to see them. dont worry, i got someone that know what they're doing watchin it for me.

TehBaker

G

hello all

very funny and instructive thread

gr0wmatic , the 16 oz cup looks good :smile:

Ok, my girl is done.. I am taking her down tommorow. Looks like it's gona be 1-2 1/2 grams. But we will have to see.

Don't fret I will post photo's tommorow before and after the trim.

-Noid

G

Gona give this another go, as first one turned out male! but it was not a total waste as i used him to pollenate my HDF mom!!
Going to try it with a cut of bubble gum.
Peace

Hi all, OK Here she is.. Finished at somthing like 80 days...

I am hoping to get 2 grams but we'll see I WILL post my final weight in a few days as well as a smoke report! This method of using the medicne bottles and a wick systm worked great! I think I may begin a PC Case project and run 8 of these in it, if I get the time that is. Anyways It has been great and I will try to get my final report in as soon as possible.

If anyone's interesting in seeing what I used here is a small diagram I made:

And here she is..

again in sequence from start to finish..

Thanks again for the fun guys!
-Noid

Teh_Baker

VERY nice there noid. I like the series you got there. great job. I just got home from my vacation, and found that my shotglass is doing great. its starting to put on the flowers and what not. she'll be pretty good when it gets done.

Teh Baker

Edit: Here is a picture of what my shotty is looking like.

Last edited:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
CannerBahnoid!!!!!!!!! ... woo hoo bro!!! ... I've been waiting for this!!! ... too awsome bro! You got my vote for best in class! Most inovative! and possibly most yield! ..

Now....how much fun did we have here huh? ... let's do it again!!!!!

Peace folks. The positivity from this thread is too cool

G

Yeah.....I agree,this sht is gettin crazy!
LOL at my plant doesn't look that good in a reg. size pot
You win in my book NOID

Teh_Baker

here ya go. not sure how many days this is. im pretty much just letting it go like it wants to.

Keep it green fellas

Teh_Baker

i cany belive this it sounds like so much fun i got to get in on this i,ve got a six hundred watt cab and im gonna add me a shot glass cant wait to post

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam guy's I just check this thread after a month os so and wow it is still going,
great job everyone.

I am contemplating a different version.

A quarty chinese soup container grow,
if anyone is interested I will start a new thread.

Hey we did a 1 oz shot glass grow so what the heck.

Please let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Latest posts