What's new

Oder of my SSSDHIX

DRorganic

Veteran
We'll I have 2 female's out of 4 plants.i still have 5 more seeds left in the freezer .
I want to try to get the most bud out of these 2 plants as I can. I have a old pack of jock horror germinating in coco pucks now and 3 Rez chemdog IBL's in wet paper towels and 6
Apollo 11 genus G pheno's in paper towels . I am hoping that they make it .so far the seeds I had stored in the tupper wear bowls with rice have fizzled out made it up but soon dyed .
They are from 2010 . But the seeds that I stored in the freezer are fine very vigorous .
We'll you live and learn . The chemIBL's where in the freezer and look to be coming along.
If the jock horror do not make it .it's up to the doors to go in.they are just going to take a long time to flower. But they where in the freezer and are now in the fridge. Looks like I am going to have to re-stock my seed's. We'll I will update this page as I go or start a new one.
Thanks,DR.Organic
W

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Everlast

I think she stretches more than 3x - more like 4x plus.

I put a clone in at 12 -14" and had her finishing around 5 ft. - that was under 1k.

I had to put the plant off to the side of the light because she got too tall.

dank.Frank

DRorganic

Veteran
We'll got 2 Rez chemdog IBL up .and 4-5 apollo11 up just weighting on jock horror.
These are from seed's .and one clone of sssdhIX in a mini greenhouse.

DRorganic

Veteran
These are on day 30 .sorry bad pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 6
Good looking plants, any update on the rks-leaning plant? Actually all of them? I have 9 (ten if you count the mutant) SSSDH IX-1 going right now, only 3-4 weeks old tho. So please go apeshit with your pictures :)

Been scouring for IX-1 threads to get an idea of of the type of variation possible. Never had experience with the original SSSDH, but man do I love hazes.

DRorganic

Veteran
There coming along ok but it's slow.the plants smelling more like a chemical now.one plant seems to be behind on the flowering side .i think it was in a worse off shock when transplanting. Or she is more haze then the other plant.i have 2 clones in veg now with 2 chemdog seed plants and ether apollo11 or jock horror will find out when in flower.